IGNORED

Golf Shoe Survey

Note: This thread is 5779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How many pairs of golf shoes do you own?

• 4 to 10
    • 10 to 20
    • Imelda Marcos territory
    • Zero

I have been using a Reebok NFL Equipment crosstrainer with the unconditional black and white Zebra stripes with protruding soft rubber spikes at the sole for the past 3 years . They have given my feet the best comfort specially when i walk bag in tow . They are not anymore being manufactured but i made sure i bought 8 pairs in a closeout sale . So i can now feel comfortable for the rest of my life . For $ 12 a pair i have never felt better (MSRP $140)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2... My old Nikes I bought back in '01 and my new Reelfits (love the BOA system).
In My Bag:

Driver: 9.5° FT-i LCG
3-wood: 15° X Tour
Hybrid: 18° FT HybridHybrid: 23° Baffler ProIrons: X-20 Tour 5-9Wedges: CG 12 Black Pearl 46/50/56/60Putter: 32" X3Ball: TP BlackHome Course: Blackmoor Golf Club (136/71.2)

I have Bites and Nike and use shoe trees, I take the insole out and replace them with Superfeet and my feet are comfortable for 18+ holes.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

slightly OT... Do you wear your golf shoes at driving range? I usually do not, does it affect swing?

In my Bag:

Big Bertha 460 11* Driver
Big Bertha 3 Wood
Staff Hybrid 21* Staff Hybrid 24* Big Bertha 08 5-SW Irons Lob Wedge Vokey Oil Can 60* Newport 2 Studio Style Putter Balls

I have four...oldest to newest:

4. Bite all-brown with tan accenting (about three years old).
3. Callaway all-black (about two and a half years old).
2. Footjoy white with brown saddle (about 15 months old).
1. Ecco World Class black saddle GTX (about 9 months old). These are my A-game shoes. I take out the pad after each round and put cedar shoe trees in them and keep them shined on a regular basis. I have wide feet and Ecco makes wide shoes, so they're perfect. Worth the dough both for comfort and the look.

I keep the Bites and the Callaways in my trunk all year round in case I get to a course and have forgotten my Footjoys or Eccos (which ones I wear depend on color of rest of the outfit).

I'm in the market for another pair with white as the base and some other color besides brown/black as the accent or saddle.

What can I say? Just another part of my addiction.......

Hoofer Vantage Bag Carrying:
DRIVER Fusion FT-3 Driver Proforce V2 65 Graphite Stiff
FAIRWAY WOOD G10 4-Wood
HYBRID G10 21 Degree
IRONS MX-25 Irons 3 thru PW Precision Rifle Shafts & Golf Pride GripsWEDGES CG10 56 & 60 Degree WedgesPUTTER 2-Ball SRT BALL ProV1xCLUB ...

How many pairs of golf shoes do you own? Additional comments on which brands, experiences, etc., are appreciated.

One. A pair of FootJoys I bought on sale early in the summer. First pair of shoes I'd bought really, and as far as shoes go they're pretty good for me.

In the winter I'd rather wear tennis shoes though because of well...the more extreme places I end up in and I'd rather just put more mud on an already mangy set of tennis shoes rather than ruin a nice set of shoes.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

My shoes sometimes leak and my socks and feet are wet playing in morning so I spray my golf shoes with WD 40 around the seams and its works to keep my feet dry.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I only have one pair at the moment. Nike SP-3 in black. I like them a lot, very comfortable.

Driver Tour Burner 9.5*
3 Wood Burner High Launch 14.5*
Hyrbid Burner Tour Launch 20*
Irons: R7 4-PW
Wedges: CG12 50* 56* Vokey Spin Milled 60*Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2Backup: 2-ball XG Center ShaftBall: Pro V1xAge: 16

I wish i could get a goodpairof golf shoes. I hae sz 17 feet and i can't find any good shoes anywhere. If anyone can help me out plz do.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

I have one pair of FootJoy.
In My Sun Mountain C-130 Bag
Woods: System Q
Hybrid: System Q
Irons: Acer XP905
Ball: Other EquipmentPush Cart: Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1My Home CourseGreen Knoll Golf Course

I have one pair of FootJoy.

I too have one pair of Footjoys,LT model,and they are the only pair I have at this time.No need for a second pair because these clean up like new after a rainy round and have bullitt proof soft spikes.Not one tear in the "claw" of any spike after 5 months and 42 rounds.p.s. not bad for $120.00

2 pair of Footjoy Dryjoys both with a nice pair of shoe trees. I will use one for practice and the other for play. The one for play will always be the newer of the 2 pair.

Ping hoofer bag Ping G15 10.5* Driver, stock reg shaft Ping G15 3 metal, Aldila 75g Stiff shaft Ping G15 5 metal, Aldila 75g Stiff shaft Mizuno MP 69 3-PW irons, DG S300 shafts Mizuno MP R12 black nickel 52* and 56* gap and sand wedges, DG spinner W+ shafts Mizuno 20* FLiHi Clk hybrids, Project X 5.5 shaft 25 year old Bulls Eye putter, 33" or Ping Anser 2 Scottsdale 34" First round of golf was in 1963 at age 10. Best round -1. 2 Holes-In-One.

i've 3 pairs all nike i use the sp 7 at the moment great shoes but a devil to keep clean!

The more I practise the luckier I get!

In the bag:

SQ Sumo 9.5 stiff NDS 3 wood 15 deg reg CPR 3 hybrid reg Pro Combo graphite reg shaft Ignite 001 putter one+platinum golf ball

Note: This thread is 5779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!