IGNORED

What Is Your Ball Flight

Prodigy
Note: This thread is 6089 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What is your ball flight

• Draw
    • Fade
    • Down the middle
    • Block/Or duck hook

I like the fade myself how about you guys

Chris Nunes,17 yrs old

In My Bag:
Woods:Nike Sasquatch Tour Model (Driver), Nike Sumo 3 wood
Irons: Callaway X-Forged (Project X 6.0)Wedge: Callaway C Grind 58 degree,Titleist Volkey 54 degree (oil can)Putter Cleveland Classic 2 or Scotty Cameron Santa Fe teryllium "Everyday you miss practicing it...

ya me too default swing if im not on my game

Titleist 905R 10.5* w/ Avix Tour Red 69(X)
Titleist 906F4 13.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto 80(S)
Titleist 585H 17 deg w/ S300
Titleist 690.mb w/ S300
Vokey SM 56 degVokey SM 60 degSCOTTY CAMERON STUDIO STAINLESS NEWPORT 2

normally it's a draw

these past couple weeks i've been all over the place.. pulling my arms across (not keeping them next to my body), going around, swing plane getting REALLY steep, etc ,etc so I've been fighting a slice as well as a hook at times...... it's quite frustrating because I'm missing both ways.. =/

XTD Pro - 9.5* - GD YSQ
GS Tour - 15* -GD Red Ice
Rescue TP - 17* - Fujikura TP
Idea Pro Gold - 20* - Mitsubishi JavlnFX
MP-30, 4-PW - Standard Lofts / 2* flat - TT DG RAC Z TP (54*/10*) X-Forged (60*/10*)Scotty Cameron TeI3 - 35"

Used to be a fade, but over the past four weeks I've changed my swing from an "over the top" type swing to a complete inside out, so now I have a pretty heavy draw on everything but my gap wedge to lob wedge.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I usually hit a slight draw but can also work the ball, especially with a driver, left-to-right if the hole calls for it.

I find it much easier to keep the ball in play and down the middle if I let the ball draw a little bit instead of fighting it.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

I actually do both, but not by choice so much. My normal ball flight with my irons and wedges is a draw. My normal ball flight with the Driver and 3 wood is a fade. I can work my hybrid in both directions, but to draw it I have to close my stance about 3-6" by pulling my right foot back and really turning the club over through impact. I think that some of this may be due to the fact that all of my irons are 2 degrees upright and my driver, 3 wood and hybrid are standard lie. Any input on my hypothesis?
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I fade the ball almost exclusively with my driver, but I can draw it if I really need to (wind benefit, working around trouble, dogleg etc) With my irons my miss is right, but typically I just hit it straight... Very very rarely will I miss an iron shot left.

My ball flight is ummm... inconsistent? LMAO Actually, of late I've had trouble working the ball. It either wants to bend massively one way or the other. Funny thing is that I can hit it straight though. Guess this is what happens when you take a break from playing for a while... Seem to have no feel at the moment...

I like the fade myself how about you guys

Where's the button for "all of the above"?

Normally I'll draw the ball, but sometimes I hit a fade when I want a draw, or the draw turns into an ugly duck hook. Not pretty, I assure you.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I hit it down the middle and a draw, depending on what i want.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

i prefer a straight shot but my iron misses are left and long clubs miss right. any reason for this?

-matt

Driver: 09 Burner 10.5 Aldila NV 65 X Stiff
3wd: G10 14* Aldila NV 85 X Stiff
Hybrid: G10 18* Aldila NV 105 X Stiff
3-PW: I10 X100
Wedge: Tour 52* & 58* S400Putter: Circa 62 No.2 35" Ball: Tour IXLowest 9 (-E) 36Lowest 18 (+2) 73

my ball flight is a power cut fade
HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

I have a natural fade, but recently I've been starting to get quite a big draw on the ball which I'm happy about.
In My Bag:
Driver: Cobra F Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
3 Wood: Cobra F Speed 15°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
Irons: Cobra 2300 I/M 3-PW
Wedge: Cobra M 54°Putter: Yes! SophiaBall: TaylorMade TP Red

Note: This thread is 6089 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!