Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
golfaddct

best golf bag with built in cooler

8 posts in this topic

I am in search of a good bag with a built in cooler big enough for a sandwich or 2. I hate paying the outrageous prices at the course for a burger or sandwich. I only walk the course and carry my bag on my back so comfort is a requirement also. All the bags I have found so far only have a beverage pouch big enough for a bottle of water ( which is what I currently have). Thank you for your input.

Here are a couple bags that might be good to check out. Can't find any details on "cooler" pockets but I know these are popular bags.

http://www.sunmountain.com/four-5-5040-detail

http://www.ping.com/Bags/CarryDetail.aspx?id=16107

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My BagBoy had a huge cooler pocket.

The Nike Hybrid bag has a decent sized cooler pocket.

The Nike Hybrid bag has a decent sized cooler pocket.

I second this. I bought the Nike Hybrid Performance stand bag this season and I love it. Pricey, but very light, very durable, very sturdy, plenty of room, no bag chatter when riding (full-length dividers) and a substantial cooler pocket. To be honest, all of the pockets seem to be very large and well-placed. Definitely worth it.

I have a Taylor Made Catalina that has a decent sized cooler in it. Haven't used the cooler part yet though. Looking forward to trying it

Yea I'm keeping an eye on this thread.  I also like to walk when I can, but buying beers gets real pricey when you can't carry them!  They'd get too warm in my bag... Cooler pocket would be sweet!!

I also have a TaylorMade Catalina bag and I do like the size of my cooler. One thing I didn't pay attention were the club dividers. They are not full bag length and that was something I now wish I paid closer attention to. My dad has a SunMountain KG-3 and he absolutely loves his bag.