IGNORED

Favorite dog breed

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 5957 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite breed is the Beagle.

We used to have one.

They are a handful but I love them.
In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

I'm a hunter, so my favorites are a result of that.

Lab - black (studies show black ones are smartest)
English Springer Spaniel
German Shorthair
Beagle
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Akita big hunting dog, mines name is Athena (greek goddess of war for those of you that didnt know)

My dad has a couple of these and they are great dogs. I love them. We had one for 13 years I think and it passed away a couple of years ago. When ever she heard the garage door open she would run around looking for a toy to bring to who ever was going to be coming through the door. Well that was when she was a little younger.

Basset Hounds and Golden Retrievers

Bassett Hounds are the best!!!! Great dogs!!

I currently have a Bassett Hound and wouldn't trade her for the world.

My next dog (if there is one) will most likely be a Golden. I love those dogs.

In my Pro-Walker stand bag:

Driver: Founders Club "The Judge" Graphite shaft (benched for bad play)
3-wood: 15* steel shaft
5 & 7-wood: Velocitized BBT Oversized Graphite Shaft Medium Flex 21* & 25*3-iron: Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge (benched for bad play)4-SW: Maker's Pride irons steel shaftsP...

I like golden labradors
In My Bag ...

Driver - Mx-500 9.5 Regular Shaft.
Fairway Woods - 3 & 7 F-50 Reagular Shafts.
Irons - Mx-19 3-Sw Dynamic Gold Regular ShaftsBag - Aerolite 2Balls - , & Any I Find!Putter - C-Groove Tracy 2Grips - Golf Pride Mulit-Compound Blue GripsA Member Of Hunley Hall G.C.

Note: This thread is 5957 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!