IGNORED

Favorite dog breed

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 5950 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just saw a post by ClintonM3 whose avatar is a really cool Boston Terrier. That got me to wondering . . . hey guys & gals, what's your favorite dog breed?

You can probably guess mine . . . yeah, it's a Chihuahua (Yo quiero taco bell).

Just kidding (even though I do like Chihuahuas) -- my favorite is really a Boston Terrier!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big dog lover so I can't narrow it down, I'll give my top 5 (in no order):

1. Wheaten terrier
2. West Highland White terrier
3. Golden Retriever
4. Cairn terrier
5. Irish Wolfhound
in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

i have a beautiful yellow lab. but my favorite do is a wiemerriner

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

I love my Chocolate lab.

I really like the look of a French Mastiff though. Some day I'd like to own one.
Drive for show, putt for dough

PutterKarsten Anser2
WedgesX-Forged 52* 58*IronsX-20 tours P-3HybridX 21 stiff4-wood R9 17 mitsubishi rayon fubuki StiffDriver R9 11.5 mitsubishi rayon fubuki Stiff

The Border Collie.

They are the smartest dog around.

I have an Australian Shepherd-Bordie Collie Mix. She is too smart for her own good. She can escape from just about anything you put her in. She can even work door knobs.

Video of her opening a door. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYIYv_Pszi4

She can even open doors that open inwards.

In my bag:

Driver: Cleveland Hibore XL 9.5*
Hybrids: Cleveland HiBore 19*
Nike Slingshot 23*Irons: Titleist 775 CBWedges: Titleist Vokey 54.10 Callaway X-Tour 58.12

favorite breeds
Shih Tzu (I have two)
Golden Retriever (so fluffy, doofy and lovable)
Standard Poodle (Shaved nearly naked)
Mastiff (any kind will do)
great dane
doberman

least favorite
wheaton
west highland white terrier(except lucy daniels, she was a great westie)
yorkshire terrier
newfoundland, great pyranese, st bernard(same group because they are huge and way too furry)
Scottish terrier
Chihuahua
Rat Terrier
chinese crested (standard or powderpuff)

I was a dog groomer for over two years, most of these are based off of large numbers of experiences with each breed. the ones I don't like are usually due to the fact that they are ill mannered, untrainable, or don't serve any purpose other than being as furry as possible without a healthy possibility of being shaved. I have been bitten by more dogs that I can count, I groomed between 9 and 14 dogs a day.

If I had the space and the money I would get a standard poodle and a pool and a tennis ball launcher and name him Lord Byron.

Bichon Frise and Miniature Poodle
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

Alaskan huskies
HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

• Administrator

Weimaraners by far. And screw William Wegman.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Weimaraners always make me think of the two yuppies from Best in Show.

In my bag:

Driver: Cleveland Hibore XL 9.5*
Hybrids: Cleveland HiBore 19*
Nike Slingshot 23*Irons: Titleist 775 CBWedges: Titleist Vokey 54.10 Callaway X-Tour 58.12

Our current dog is Bichon/Rat Terrier mix (Scruffy). We rescued him from the pound four years ago. He has serious separation anxiety. We need another dog to "settle" him down - we really would like to get either a Norwich or Norfolk terrier. From what I understand, they are hard to find....anyone have one, recommendations, etc.?

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

Here are my favorite two breeds.

I got my boxer a couple of years ago. He is 2 1/2, and once I could afford and English Bulldog, I got one. 4 G's and a plane trip to California to pick him up, I finally have one :)

My boxer Jack Slapnuts (92 pounds of pure muscle)

And the newest edition.........13 week old Coach Boomer

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

Note: This thread is 5950 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!