IGNORED

What's your Top end combo???

Hardballs
Note: This thread is 3524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I changed my top end some, mainly the 3w. I got tired of not being able to use my 15 3w on downhill sloped fairways. Its all TM R1 3HL (17) 17 hy 20 hy

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

9.5* TM 580, 15* Goldwin 3 wood, TM 7 wood and a 3 iron. Don't like the 3 wood off the deck, I hit the 7 wood 225-235.

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

Last year at one point I only had a 5 wood and hybrids in the bag. Now I'm currently carrying;

Driver 9.5*

3 wood 15*

3 hybrid

I don't even keep my 3 iron in the bag cause it never gets used. I am looking at replacing the driver to something with a touch more loft. Maybe a 10 or 10.5

in my :tmade: 25th anniversary r7 bag,

Driver: :tmade: r7 superquad,

Fairway metal: :tmade: rbz stage 2 15*,

Hybrid: :tmade: rbz 3 hybrid,

Irons: 3-pw :tmade: tour preferred,

Wedges: :tmade: atv 54* 58*,

Putter: :odyssey: white ice #9 custom painted

Balls: :tmade: rocketballz urethane

Nike Covert set at 12.5* Cobra Baffler T Rail 3W 16* and 5W 18* Cobra S3 Max 4h 23* I honestly could do without the 3W but I have room in the bag so I carry it. The 5W is more reliant if I want to lay up and not much shorter. Off the deck I wouldn't even dare hit it. It's main use is one long par 3 at my home course 215 yds. It seems like there's a gap between the 5W and 4h but the S3 flies off the face. I hit the 5W about 200-205 but the 4h is right there at about 190

Driver: Callaway Mavrik 10*

Wood: Callaway Epic Flash 17* 

Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 20*

Irons: Callaway Rogue X 5i-GW

Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*S and 58*K

Putter: Ping Prime Tyne 4

Cobra Bio Cell+ driver, Nike Sumo2 5900 3-wood, TaylorMade Burner 3-iron rescue. It's an interesting combo. The 3-wood is probably my least favorite and definitely least used of the three. Unlike others in this thread, I'm much more comfortable off the deck with it as opposed to teeing off with it. I do have a tendency to hook the shit out of it once in a while off the tee, and I don't normally need it aside from that, so I don't use it much. There's a par 5 at one of my courses that I can reach with driver and 3-wood, but that's about it. I never got it regripped, and the stock grip is absolutely terrible, so there's also that.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!