IGNORED

What time do you prefer to tee off and why?

Guest ShadowXOR
Note: This thread is 5767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What time do you prefer to tee off?

• Early morning.
    • Late morning.
    • Noon.
    • Afternoon.
    • Twilight.

Mid afternoon. Mornings don't exist to me, and haven't since I loved to Las Vegas. I finally found a town where going to sleep at 4 or 5 AM isn't bizarre.

A friend dragged me on the course at 9 AM two months ago in Miami. I was worthless. Luckily we got rained out after 4 holes and got a rain check. I went back to sleep.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6-7 am is my first choice because this allows me to have the rest of the day to spend with the family.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Note: This thread is 5767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!