IGNORED

After lessons, struggling with new thought

charliek98
Note: This thread is 3545 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I recently took a lesson that changed my swing path. I was printing the club crazy inside causing a big push/slice. Today, my swing thought was outside, which caused me to go straight back, but my problem now was my down swing. For some reason I was pulling the pall left. Any idea why? It was only with my driver also

I recently took a lesson that changed my swing path. I was printing the club crazy inside causing a big push/slice. Today, my swing thought was outside, which caused me to go straight back, but my problem now was my down swing. For some reason I was pulling the pall left. Any idea why? It was only with my driver also

It's possible your coming over the top. I had that problem with my irons. I changed my take away, and did drills to swing from in to out, I'll pull one every once in awhile, so you might check your down swing path.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I used to pull/come across the ball because I would start the downswing with the shoulders instead of the hips; still do occasionally but I make much more of a conscious effort not to. I'm not sure if that's the cause of your pull, since there's no video, though. I like to watch this video from time to time just as a reminder:

-Rich

Welcome to the site! The quick answer would be that your club face was left at impact. I would recommend posting some swings in the Member Swings forum and checking out this thread

Introduction to the PureStrike/5 Simple Keys® (5SK) Learning System

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3545 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!