IGNORED

other favorite sports

Putt-Putt
Note: This thread is 6858 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

list your other passions for sports

mine happen to be:soccer, paintball, basketball, rugby, football,swimming

Vantage 420cc 10 degree Driver
" " 3+5 woods
" " 3-9 irons
Classic pitching wedge(found it in a creek)
Domingo Lopez II lob wedgebank of america white hot putterEvo I wood 25 degrees

To watch,, Basketball,, (go Pistons) Motocross, and Superbike racing.

As a participant,, Motorcycling, surfing and fishing.

I use to play basketball and ride dirt bikes, but my old, bad knees prohibit it now days.

To watch : soccer (Peterhead FC), stockcar racing
To play: soccer

In my bag: (all graphite (regular flex)except putter)

Howson:
"Tour XP" 370cc Driver
Comp Plus 18* Utility woodTexan Classics:3 & 5 woods4i-PWSWMy dad's putter (dont know the brand)Home Course: Peterhead GC Nine-Hole Course

First off, I am a sports fanatic!

I love to watch basketball, football, and occasionally baseball. College football and college bball are definitely my 2 favorite sports to watch, and that is including golf (besides the majors and players championship).

As for playing, I love playing basketball. That was my best sport in high school, back in my all-stater days. Boy, those days are long gone. I am also currently playing in a softball league, and that is fun as well.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
I like to watch and play everything but basketball. I really want to try to get into racketball in the winter this year.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

to watch: Hockey,anything that requires fuel and exhaust.

to participate: recently, golf, but my true lifelong passion has been mostly pool. Not sure if that's classified a sport, but been playing for 19+ years. Could have gone pro, but chose a home life instead of the travel life. Tourney's and the "underground"(gambling) has treated me well through the years.

Pool took a couple years to master. I did however, have some good people around me who didn't hesitate to teach me the ins and outs. Two "old timers" with 100+ years experience between them.

I'll never master golf that way, but it is still a fun and challenging game. I wish I had not waited so long to start playing (35 years). I will get better, but I can't see ever making substantial money doing it.
In my Arsenal.
Driver: R580 9.5°
Irons: Nike CPR Steel 5-PW
Woods:
Nike T40 3 Fairway Nike T40 5 Fairway Hybrids: Nike CPR 22° Nike CPR 26° UST Irod ShaftSW: Nike 55°Forged Chrome SeriesPutter: Nike Blue Chip putterBalls: Nike One or Callaway Warbirds

Motorsport all the way for me.

Watching MotoGP,British Super-bike and World Super-bike on TV and at the races live.Also doing a few trackdays at the local circuit on my motorbike,and riding on the road.

Also fairly recently started doing a few days at the dragstrip in the car...

Anything with an engine basically

10.5 deg Titleist 905T.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
TaylorMade 200 3wood.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
19 deg Taylormade rescue-mid with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Callaway 3-PW X-16 Pro series with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Cleveland 56+60RTG/Custom 34" Yes! Sophia/Pro-V1syershulver1@msn.co.uk

Been playing on the same softball team for 31 years with the same guys.Well 8 of us anyway.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Note: This thread is 6858 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!