IGNORED

My Swing (Mailman)

mailman
Note: This thread is 3134 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thank you @mvmac , more food for thought and more stuff to keep working on.

Although to be honest the whole shifting the weight forward and driving in to the ball is hard work at the moment! Its one thing to hit all the right positions when swinging through with the club in slow motion but quite another to pull it altogether in an actually swing!

Regards

Mailman

Mailman

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

Ok...quick swing update :)

Feels like Im making progress and scores are now starting to come down to the low 90's so hopefully Im heading in the right direction.

This time Im trying to introduce lag and get the legs engaged!

Regards

Mailman

Mailman

This time Im trying to introduce lag and get the legs engaged!

More please :-)

http://thesandtrap.com/t/76015/my-swing-mailman#post_1064172

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Blaaaaardy hell...thought I was doing more please! :) Right then, back to the drawing board to get those feet pointing in a better direction! Thanks :) Regards Mailman

Mailman

• 3 weeks later...
Righto then...latest swing update HOPEFULLY this time with more "more please"...being outward pointing feet as per mvmacs latest coaching article :-) Must keep working on keeping the head still too. Tell you what though...the change in stance has made staying in balance through the follow through seemingly much easier. [VIDEO]http://youtu.be/iJS8An_gk-Y[/VIDEO] Regards Mailman

Mailman

Nice improvements with the backswing! This looks great

Couple things I see

- Spend a little time checking your grip. Left hand looks a little weak and palmy.

This will get the butt of the club lower and "soften" your right arm.

- Work on this Key #2 feel. This with the handle/arm position adjustment at address will help the left arm stay "in" longer on the downswing so you can swing outward/less inward.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

As always Mike I am in your debt. Thank you so much for the time you have taken for providing your feed back.

Regards

Mailman

Mailman

• 10 months later...

Here are some images from a session with my coach a couple weeks ago. To be honest I was surprised by what I was seeing given that not that long ago I was suffering from flipping and fat shots! I'll try sort the video out shortly and get that posted. Regards Mailman

Mailman

Note: This thread is 3134 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!