IGNORED

How to Practice with the Matzie Assist Swing Trainer

Note: This thread is 3557 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

All,

I recently thought about purchasing the Matzie Assist Swing trainer based on some reviews and the need for some faster club head speed. The instructional dvd doesn't look like it really gives any instructions (if you care there is a youtube video for it). I also read the instructions on the website which weren't a lot. It obviously has a grip on it to teach you that but how is this supposed to correct my slice with the bent shaft? I feel like swinging it is good but if you don't start the downswing with the hips you'll still come over the top and hit a slice. What is the purpose of the bent shaft?

Are there things I'm supposed to practice with this club to really make it effective?

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this post by the way.

Thanks!

I would assume that you should swing as you currently do and it is supposed to help correct and out to in swing path.   I would recommend filming your swing with your regular 6 iron and then the trainer and see if it changes your swing.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3557 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!