IGNORED

Joost Luiten

Silent
Note:Β This thread is 1764 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

haha, chasing updates ;)

:-) He seems to play very impressive again, this birdie also was a tap in after a good approach.

Best round of the field today at this point.

~Jorrit

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I wouldn't be surprised if Luiten his GIR is the best of the field this tournament so far. It's at 75% now!

~Jorrit

Unfort a bogey now. If I can trust the shot tracer a very strange 2nd shot. Probably a very bad lie in the rough after his drive...?

~Jorrit

T13, 2 holes left in round three. Hope for some airtime for Joost, seems to play well and hopefully he can move up a bit more.

~Jorrit

Ooh, starts round 4 almost with a birdie. Misses the cup by 11 inches from outside the green. It's getting a bit frustrating that we don't see anything of this. We keep seeing missed putts from guys at +4 or something like that...

~Jorrit

Hmm, not the best start of the fourth round. A bogey on his second, followed by two par saves and now also just missed the green. hopefully he can get back into the flow, almost at the bear trap.

~Jorrit

. It's getting a bit frustrating that we don't see anything of this. We keep seeing missed putts from guys at +4 or something like that...

Lol, we finally get to see him on screen, but now for missing the green and shooting bogey. Ah well, it's good they found him :-)

~Jorrit

Luiten went trough the Bear Trap at -1, making it -3 for the Bear Trap this tournament. That's pretty cool.

~Jorrit

2nd birdie in the last 4 holes! T12 now... come on, get that top 10!

~Jorrit

Shot another birdie yesterday before they play got suspended. With four holes left to play he's T10. Very nice start of his PGA-season.

~Jorrit

From all players in de top 10, Luiten is the only one without any shots on video at the PGATour website.... Hopefully he will be soon enough a household name and they give him some more airtime and attention.

~Jorrit

Luiten finished with 4 straight pars, T11 now and -1 for this round. Have to wait and see what position he ends.

~Jorrit

Note:Β This thread is 1764 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!