IGNORED

Favorite Beer?

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 6007 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I like only three beers (in general, I despise beer). In order of preference (least to most) of the beers I'd actually drink:

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat
Killian's Irish Red
Guinness

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Dos XX amber. I also like Fat tire. I don't drink that often, but when I do that's what I prefer.

Tony
What's in my bag?

PING G5 driver......125 shipped
Ping G5 3 wood.....110 shipped
Taylormade RAC LT irons 3-PW......200 plus shippingTaylor made 2 iron......(sold)Black Callaway golf bag.....(sold)Titlist Vokey Wedge 58* 40 shippedTitlist Vokey wedge 54* 40 shippedAll For sale......If...

All mexican beer xD. Corona, Victoria, Negra Modelo, Sol, Indio, Pacifico, Leon, etc.

Ditto, I prefer Tecate. When slumming domestically, Bud Lite.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I dont really drink much but if I am going to have a beer it has to be Newcastle Brown Ale. If there isnt any Newcastle I'll stick to my diet pepsi
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

• 2 weeks later...
I love me some beer.

The kind really depends on my mood.

-Old faithful: Miller Lite (I love this beer, and its the only thing that I really drink)

-When I'm in the mood for something different: Heineken, Sam Adams, Red Stripe, Killians, New Castle, etc... just depends on what I want.

-For Power Drankin': Natty Light

for a "dinner" beer. by dinner beer i mean something i am going to drink with dinner and not a lot of.

Schafly APA
Newcastle Brown Ale
Guiness
Sam Adams Boston Lager

To get hammered:
Bud Select
Natty Light

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

To quote Bubba Jay: "An Open one!" Jeff Dunham ventriloquist's puppet
Really though mood/temperature/activity depends:

1) Guinness when only 1-2
2) Old Thumper draft with meals at local pubs
3) Bud/Bud Light when hot!
4) Newcastle Brown Ale with a ball game
5) Corona or Miller when looking to have many!

Remember: There is no beer value in food, but there is food value in beer!

"Golf's a hard game to figure. One day you'll go out and slice it and shank it, hit into all the traps and miss every green. The next day you go out and , for no reason at all, you really stink." -- Bob Hope

Driver:TM 09 Burner
3 & 5 Wood: Callaway BB War Bird
Irons: TM R7 3-PWWedges:Maxfli...

This has prooly been said, but my favorite beer is free.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

I am always in the mood for a good Guiness (day, night, and in between).

When I am out with my buddies and we are having "one of those nights" I will drink the bud/ coors light (coupled with a few shots of fermented agave, of course).

Although on the golf course, nothing quite satisfies me like a couple of coors lights.
"There is no miracle tip. Fix your swing."

In the bag:
Sumo2 w/ Aldila VS Proto 60g S
Halo 2h Apex Pro 4-PW Vokey 2 52.08/56.10/60.04 Red X #3 34" Tour Deep

i like dos-eques and yengling. they kinda taste the same i had the dos-eques on my honeymoon in mexico and thought i wouldn't like it cause i cant stand that other mexican piss water(corona).

-matt

Driver: 09 Burner 10.5 Aldila NV 65 X Stiff
3wd: G10 14* Aldila NV 85 X Stiff
Hybrid: G10 18* Aldila NV 105 X Stiff
3-PW: I10 X100
Wedge: Tour 52* & 58* S400Putter: Circa 62 No.2 35" Ball: Tour IXLowest 9 (-E) 36Lowest 18 (+2) 73

I thought a thread about beer was the best place for my first post here.

I'm an import guy: Heineken, Amstel Light, Grolsch, Becks, Dos Equis, Modelo Especial...the list goes on and on

In myBagBoy Revolver: HiBore XL 10.5° ⢠HiBore 3W ⢠Halo 2i, 3i & 4i
MX900 5-PW ⢠MP-R 52-07° & 58-10° ⢠Studio Select Squareback 1

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross of Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff...

It depends on the mood:

Happy: Guinness
Sad: Guinness
Angry: Guinness
Hungry: Guinness
Hot: Guinness
Want to drink a lot: Guinness
Cold: Maybe some kind of Cream Stout or Guinness

I like to try as many as I can, so when I go somewhere that has a lot of choices, I'll usually give a new one a try.

Kentucky Ale is also a very good brew. It is made here in Lexington and is everything an Ale should be.

It's the beer I started drinking as soon as I was legal and it's still my favorite beer today: Yuengling Lager!

In my bag I carry:
Driver: SQ2 Sumo 5900
3W: SQ2 Sumo
Hybrids: SQ2 Sumo 3 Hybrid
Irons: ProStaffPutter: 2 ball Balls: NoodleLearning the game and steadily upgrading equipment. Need to get some wedges next....

Michelob Light for quantity.

Shiner Bock, Amber Bock, Shiner Hefeweizen, Widmer Bros Hefeweizen, and Killians for quality.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

I love wheat beers. Hacker-Pschorr and Hefeweisen are two of my favorites. Blue Moon or Bell's Oberon are great standbys and more common. Most of the Sam Adams beers are solid as well. If it's got to be a domestic I'll go with Labatt Blue Light.

Secret confession...I actually like Miller Chill. If I want to drink a bunch of beers on a hot day, it's smooth and easy to drink.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I'll drink guiness aswell, around here its pretty much shunned by my group of friends. Im always trying new imports though. I've come to realize almost any beer at the right time is good beer.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 6007 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!