IGNORED

HiBore XL Driver - just got one!

Note: This thread is 6083 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, just ordered one from RockBottomGolf.com (I read a good comment or two about that site on this board). It should be here by Thursday. I hit one at a local golf shop and the setup and feel were great. I went to my home course and the pro there let me take a 9.5* gold stiff and a 10.5* gold reg to the range. TGW is across town, and they had a Cleveland demo day as well. I went there and after a dozen swings or so the rep recommended a 10.5 gold stiff. It is a heavier feeling club which really helps me stay on plane as I try to "muscle" my swing far too often. I completely agree with The SandTrap review - this club is straight! I don't think I gained any distance but time will tell. The improvement in consistency and accuracy at the range was awesome though. Don't get me wrong, I can still slice or pull if I swing too hard, but a nice easy swing all but guaranteed a straight shot of 250 yards or more even if I didn't hit the middle of the face. The tee box is where my game has struggled the most so I'm very excited about this discovery.

Anyone else here with one of these in the bag?

Good or bad experiences with RockBottomGolf.com? I was a little nervous about ordering from them, but I had read a couple of good comments here and the price was $219 vs $299 in the stores.
WITB:

Driver: HiBore XL 10.5° Fit-On M Gold Fujikura Stiff
Fairway Woods: Big Bertha 3W Fujikura Stiff
FW-Hybrid: Insight XTD 5w 18° Aldila DVS StiffHybrid: Idea Pro 3i 20° Aldila VS Proto Blue By You StiffIrons: Big Bertha 4-PWWedges: CG10 50.08 GW, CG10 56.16 SWPutter: White...

I have purchased from RockBottom on several ocasions. NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER!

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

I have made several purchases from Rock Bottom Golf over the past few years and have always been very pleased - great prices and good service.

In my bag:

Driver Cleveland Classic 310 Tour 10.5°  Miyazaki Kusala 61 Black Reg
Fairway Wood Cleveland Launcher FL 3/15° Miyazaki C.Kua 43 Reg
Hybrids Cleveland Mashie 3/20.5° & 4/23° Miyazaki C.Kua 43 Reg

Irons Wilson Ci9 5-6-7-8-9-PW-GW FST ss105 Reg 

Wedges Vokey SM 56.14

Putter GEL Ruby 34"

Balls Callaway HX Bite, Wilson Staff FG Tour

bought my cg2 irons and my hibore from there. no problems, it wouldnt be in golf digest for nothing
What's In My Custom Bagboy Fleicshmans Bag:
Driver: Hibore with Aldila NV 65
Irons: CG2 Irons 3-PW
Wedges: 56 degree Reg.588 Tour Action Chrome Finish, 60 degree Vokey Design, vokey design 52*
Putter: milled series #3Hybrid: Rescue Mid 25 degree3 Wood: War HawkGolf Balls: Serious Play ...

RockbottomGolf is one of the best online retailers for golf gear. I have ordered from them countless times, and have never had an issue. I know many of my friends have also ordered from them without ever having any problems.

Good luck with your new driver. Maybe being able to hit it so straight will give you more confidence to swing a little harder and get the distance you are looking for.
In My Bag
Driver: R5 TP 9.5 Diamana
3 Wood: V-Steel 15* UST V2
5 Wood: R7 Steel
Hybrids: Heavenwood 20* UST V2 Rescue Mid 22* UST V2Irons: RAC LT2 5-9 Project X FlightedWedges: RAC Black TP 47* 51* 55* 60*Putter: White Hot 2 BallBalls: One Black

I ordered the same driver (only reg. flex) from rockbottom. Everything went great and I love my club. The only suggestion I have is if your using painted tees then burn them all. After my first round with the XL I had to rub a couple of white paint streaks off the black "chrome" under the club. Other than that, you'll love it!
I'm only at 13 clubs in the bag, what do you reccomend as a 14th? My foot wedge?

In the bag:
Driver - HiBore XL 10.5* Reg. Flex Fit- on Fuji GoldWoods - Tightlies GT2: 3 wood 15* & 5 wood 19* Surpass 7 wood 24*Irons - Eye 2 4-PW & a cheesey 1 iron blade I use for punch...

Note: This thread is 6083 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!