IGNORED

Mass. man, 27, dies in golf cart accident

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3513 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Where I marshal at is a hilly course and I'm constantly telling people to please not drive on the hills and there are warnings all over the place, sometimes people just can't be protected from themselves.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Some poor fellow died on the course I caddied at over 20 years ago. It was a Monday and the place was closed but people with the keys could open and get a cart. They found him the next day trapped. Very sad.

—Adam

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was riding shot-gun in a corporate event once when alcohol was flowing.............. our cart nearly did a 360 going down a hill and luckily we didn't flip.   It scared the crap out of both of us, and my driver drove responsibly for the remainder of the round!  This was the most scared I have been on a golf course.

I've definitely witnessed a lot of stupid cart drivers......that's for sure. Glad I wasn't in their carts!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

We all gotta go sometime...

How would you feel if your cart driving caused the death of your playing partner. I know "we all gotta go sometime", and you don't mind dying doing something you love, but most people would not have such a so what attitude over such a preventible tragic accident.

How would you feel if your cart driving caused the death of your playing partner. I know "we all gotta go sometime", and you don't mind dying doing something you love, but most people would not have such a so what attitude over such a preventible tragic accident.

Sorry I don't feel your way about death. I just don't think it matters to the dead who's fault it is...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

You don't think this is a sad outcome? People that go to have a fun day at the course shouldn't have to worry about dying because the guy driving the cart is a knucklehead.

When you have your father die on a operating table because of negligence and there's nothing you can do and you know the guy didn't mean to kill him, you realize that you can appreciate what you had but life goes on regardless. I'm saying if I gotta go, it may as well be doing what I love.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

People see this crazy shit and figure "what the hell let's have some fun too" the last wreck scared the crap out of everyone there.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Note: This thread is 3513 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!