IGNORED

How to clean my driver

Note: This thread is 3408 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What about shoe polish for the idiot marks, till you get the thing posted on EBay?

Are you suggesting the OP color in the marks on their driver to make it look pristine in order to sell it as in better condition than it really is?

Remind me never to buy a car from you.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I know this is not exactly what the OP asked but it might help others cleaning their driver. I have a Taylormade Racketballz Stage 2

that has a black face. I could not get the white marks the tees left on the face and bottom.

I finally tried the the heavy duty cleaner I bought for my car. It is called Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner Plus D103. It can

only be bought through auto detailing websites. I used it in the 4:1 dilution and it took the mark right off.

The paint on top of drivers is pretty tough stuff  but it cannot take abrasive cleaners.

Doug

I've used denatured alcohol without any problems.

:titleist: :scotty_cameron:
915D3 / 712 AP2 / SC Mont 1.5

• 3 weeks later...
Just played my first round with the club was great but the club head is dirty on top and underneath was wondering if anyone had any good tips on how to clean it without destroying the pink paint job?

You started the same thread last month:

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3408 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!