IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Best round...i've really stepped up my game this year. I've already beat my best round at least 3 times. At first it was a 6 over, 78...then a 5 over 77...yesterday it was a 3 over 73. Of course, I had to be by myself. But I was warming up for a tournament this weekend, so I get free golf at this place this whole week. It was very rewarding!

district tourney @ south riding golf course (northern va)

100. just depressing. my game needs some major revision/revamping

XTD Pro - 9.5* - GD YSQ
GS Tour - 15* -GD Red Ice
Rescue TP - 17* - Fujikura TP
Idea Pro Gold - 20* - Mitsubishi JavlnFX
MP-30, 4-PW - Standard Lofts / 2* flat - TT DG RAC Z TP (54*/10*) X-Forged (60*/10*)Scotty Cameron TeI3 - 35"

Shot an 86. Need to 2 pars on 8 and 9 for a front side 38(would have been my best side ever). Had a 9 on number 8. Destroyed my round. Parred 9 but never got back in the groove. Only 3 irons off the tee for me from now on.....

In the bag:

Driver:      titleist.gif 905S 9.5*
3 Wood:   callaway.gif FTi
Hybrid:     nike.gif 2Irons:       titleist.gif 710 CB 3-PWWedges:  titleist.gif Vokey 52* - 56*Putter:      ping.gif Gi5

I always forget to post in this thread!

Been playing well this past two weeks, with a 39 on friday, 41 on saturday, 37 on sunday and a 41 during tryouts this week.

Highlight: Shooting 76 at the HS tournament. It was a great round, would've been better if the greens were rolling half way decent. Had atleast 5 lip out birdies and one lip out eagle. Still, I'm not complaining.

Oh, and we won our region by 97 strokes. A new high school record!
In the Bag
Driver: FT-3 Fusion Driver
Fairway Woods: FT-3 Fusion 5 Wood
Hybrids: FT Fusion Hybrid
Irons: ZB Forged 4-PWWedges: X-Tour (52,56,60)Putter: Rossa Daytona 1

Goofy day today. I shot a 76, which isnt bad but I could make a birdie putt for love nor money. I hit 10 greens and 2 putted every one of them. I got up and down 5 out of the other 8. Oh well, try again tomorrow

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

Shot my best round in 3 years today. That's the only reason I am even posting here. Shot 69 with 4 birdies and 3 bogey on a par 70 track. I really had it going and birdied 16 and 18 coming in. My irons were on fire and I was rolling it well. Hit 13 out of 18 GIR. I had such a great feeling ball striking and playing, I didnt want it to end

Shot my best round in 3 years today. That's the only reason I am even posting here.

C'mon! This thread is like the GHIN system. You've got to post all of your rounds, not just the good ones.

I shot a 46 at Fitzsimons last night. I started horribly (triple, double - with a GIR and a 4 putt), and it could've ended up much worse, but it could've been better too. 1 birdie, 1 par, 3 bogeys, 3 doubles, and 1 triple. 1 FW, 2 GIR, 17 putts, 1 penalty. Driving was not accurate at all, approaches were pretty good (a lot of those misses were really close), chipping was OK, putting was pretty bad.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

76. Bombed 6 over 300. Including on that carried about 310 and ended up about 7 yards from the green. Chipped in for eagle. If the short game would come around Id be scratch. Figures, right at the end of the season.

1 more round to go. Inverness CC in Toledo, OH!

In The Huffer:

Driver: Superquad 10.5* Aldila NV-S Shaft
3w: 975 F
Hybrid: 22 Degree Baffler Multimetal3-PW: LCG Burner IronsSW: 56 Degree 588 GunmetalPutter: DfX No 2Balls: ALWAYS NXT Tour #3's, or NXT Extreme #3'sHome Course: Glenmoor Country Club: Jack Nicklaus Signature Course. 7015...

Shot 81 which is pretty good considering I was using a new Driver (Titleist 907 D1) and some new (to me) Irons I picked up on ebay (Mizuno MP-60's)
The biggest deal came from the Mizuno Wedges that came with the set,(really helped)

L4V M Speed
Insight XTD Hybrid 3 Wood
Insight XTD Hybrid 5 Wood
Idea A30S Hybrid 4 and 5 Irons
09 Burner Irons 6-AW CG14 WedgesF7 2 Ball Putter w/ dyssey Jumbo Grip Grom Bag

88 today, not great, but it was my first time playing with a new set of irons... Chipping was really on today.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Only had time for 9 and was left dying to play the back.
Shot +2/38
Doubled 4th hole par5 after hitting second shot into bushes and taking a drop, then had a bad chip and 2 putt for 7

Bogied dogleg par 4 due to missed green second shot and bad chip.

Birdied next hole, a hard to stick par 4.

Lipped out for birdie on the par 5 8th

Par'ed the 9th which is a long par 4 and I hardly ever do so.

Was very happy with my round, Really coming into my new Mizuno Irons and Titleist Driver.

L4V M Speed
Insight XTD Hybrid 3 Wood
Insight XTD Hybrid 5 Wood
Idea A30S Hybrid 4 and 5 Irons
09 Burner Irons 6-AW CG14 WedgesF7 2 Ball Putter w/ dyssey Jumbo Grip Grom Bag

+7 (40 + 39) = 79

Had 36 putts, one double bogey and 3 birdies. The wind was really blowing and it was a struggle to make lots of the greens in 2. I was hitting 5 iron into some greens at 150 yards.
Needed a birdie (3) on hole 18 to break 80 and was able to pull that off.

Swing = Stacked and On Plane when possible.
In My Bag:
Driver: Ping G5 9° Alidila NV 75g Stiff
3-Wood: Nike SQ 15° Diamana Stiff (Stock)
Irons: NIKE FORGED SPLIT CAVIY (S300)Wedges: Taylormade RAC Fe2O3 (Rust) 52°/56°/60°Putter: Titleist/Cameron Newport 1.5Ball: Looking for a new...

I could cry: On my home course, front nine ( the hard side ) I shot a 43; back nine ( the easy side ) I shot a 47. I shot 3 double bogies on the back, 2 on the front. The score should easily have been an 84, 85 or no more than an 86. My putting was not as sharp on three holes ( one dreaded 3 putt on an easy par 3, the green of which I hit in regulation ) and after a great tee shot on the par 5 18th, I flat out mishit my new Titleist 906F4 15.5 degree club on the second shot, straight into trees and anxiety. I just couldn't get it all together. BUT, it was a magnificent fall day! And I was playing golf, so maybe I should hold back the tears for the days I can't play. Ah well, no one said this game is easy.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Unimpressive 44 on the back nie at White Lake Oaks. I doubled the 10th after a perfect drive left me 95 out. I tried to feather my GW and pushed it just under a bush right of the green. After an unplayable I pitched to 6 feet and missed the putt. It looked worse when I missed the green on 11 but I pitched to 6 feet and made the par save. A good drive and a great wedge shot later and I have a 1 foot tap in for birdie. I was feeling better until I got to 13. This hole is a card killer. It is a 400 yard, 90 degree, dog leg right. There is a pond in the middle of the dog leg that will swallow anything hit to the right. I hit a decent tee shot that faded 10 feet too far and went into the pond. From there I still had 200 to the toughest green on the course. I started the ball a little too far right and it hit a tree. It bounced back and right by 30 yards. 10 feet left and I am on the green with a chance to save par or at worst bogey. I punched through the trees into the fairway. Pitched on in 5 and two putted for a tripple. Lost a ball off the tee on 15 en route to double number two.

I started leaking oil on 13. Threw a rod with a bogey on 14, the shortest hole on the course, and blew the engine on 15. Finished par, bogey, bogey. I did find 10 balls in a 5 foot radius in the woods on 18 so there was some redemption.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Very frustrating 100 at Green Valley Ranch on saturday. 71.5/124 (6539 yds.) I probably should've been playing a tee box up, but it just seemed too short at ~6000 yds. This course is pretty tough and it ate me for lunch. Course ratings and slopes are jacked up. I played a different course last weekend that was rated 125, and this one seemed much tougher. Anyway, I didn't play great either, pretty frustrating day. My wife was tearing it up though.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...