IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I began on the back 9 at 6:00p.m. I finished the front 9 at 8:05p.m. 41 on back 9; 45 on front 9. The 86 is pretty good for me, although I had the one dreaded double bogie and one awful triple. I can do better.

10 fairways hit.
3 greens in regulation.
31 putts.
6 pars.
10 bogies.
1 double.
1 triple.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Had a pretty awesome 1st 7 holes, 8 & 9 were scrappy and finished the front 9 with 18 points. Back 9 went terrible, and somehow scrambled another 12 points. All in, 30 points today, 29 yesterday so handicap +0.2 for the weekend so 13.0.

Putter was sizzling hot though!

My driver is normally a fairly safe bet for me, as have been striking it superbly for the last 3 or 4 weeks. This weekend, couldn't hit my driver at all on either round. Decided after the round today to have some range time to work out what was wrong; smashed 20 balls one after the other perfectly down the range. No idea what I did differently, but seems to be working again.

Callaway Fusion 3 wood had its debut today. Did its job well.

Superquad
Fusion #3
Big Bertha Warbird #5
755 3-PW
Vokey SM56.10 & 60.08 White Hot 2-ball

I shot an 87 today - it certainly wasn't the best of days. My pitching just wasn't where it needed to be today. Hopefully it will improve tomorrow. :)
Currently Playing:
Driver: Redline RPM 460CC 10*
Irons: American Standard Custom 3-SW
Putter: White Hot XG #1
Golf Ball: Big BerthaGolf Bag: FT Performance Stand BagWhere I Golf:Sussex Golf and Curling Club - Sussex, New Brunswick, Canada

45-52=96. But 32 putts! I'm improving from last Scorecard average of just over 38.

Jason Allison
---------------
In my stand bag (which I carry on my OWN back):

10.5* Burner driver Burner 15* 3 wood Burner Rescue 19* Hybrid FP II irons, 4 thru GW No. 588 56* Sand and 60* Lob wedges White Hot XG Tour Rossie Putter NXT Tour ballsOnPar GPS deviceAnd ALL my shafts are stiff.

Shot 158 today for 36 holes: 40+43=83(first round) 39+36=75(second round). The second round was 2 loops of the "Links" course, which I feel is a very easy nine holes. I hit driver on a lot of the holes and had 40-60 yards left on many of the holes. Beautiful day for golf today!!!! Couldn't find fairways or greens in the morning round, but scrambled decently.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

38 on the front nine today with my dad...

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

This is kinda late but I played in a 3-day group tourney in Oregon with our NWHGA organization.

I didn't pick these golf courses to play, nor played them before. $20 pot. More players on Sat and Sun made the pot very attractive.

Friday Played Eastmoreland. Drove and and started playing. No warmup or practice. Shot 86 net 76. Won 1 kp to break even. $22.

Saturday Played Meriwether National. Shot 81 net 69. Won 3rd and 1 kp. $88.

Sunday played Red Tail. Shot 89 net 76. Won 3rd and no kp's. $52.

The guys that placed 1st and 2nd. won each day. One had a 20 handicap that shot in the mid 80's, the other with a 17 handicap shot in the low 80's out scoring myself with 11 and our top players with 9 handicap. It's the same almost every year. Can't call em out because during the rest of the year they shoot like crap. Had lots of fun though. Don't think Eastmoreland or Meriwether were that great. I hated those courses they where so short. Red Tail was very challenging. Kicked my butt. Would like to play that one again someday to redeem myself.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

Had a nice breakthrough on Friday at my home course. Our club plays a team competition similar to Ryder Cup matches against other clubs. Unfortunately, we struggle most of the time, but it's great fun. I won my first singles match in a long time. Scratch match against a +.6 h/c (I'm a 4.7). I was 4 over through 16 when I closed him out 3&2. Granted, he didn't play his best but it felt good. Especially since we were one of the last matches & there was a small crowd gathering.

By the way...we lost the team competition 6 1/2 to 3 1/2.

What's in my bag:
Driver: 905R 10.5* Stiff
Fairway wood: 904F 19* Stiff
3-PW: AP2 1* flat with Project X 6.0 shafts
GW: 52*SW: Vokey 56* LW: Vokey 60*Putter: Tri-ballBall: ProV1 (preferred) or PD Super Soft (when I'm feeling cheap)

Shot a 102 yesterday. I haven't broken 100 since the first time I broke it at the end of July, but I haven't had much practice time and my irons and driver are definitely working for me and not against me. Time to focus on the shortgame and start actually scoring.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

I shot a 74 today at the home course in the final single person tournament before the Club Championship.

Please don't make fun of me for my last hole. Or the back to back three putts. I already feel bad enough as a par on the last would have won the damn thing for me.

Oh well...guess I'll just enjoy my $85 in pro shop credit

(Note to self: Per your pro, don't take a full swing with the wedges. Just a half swing will do it. And...work on your damn distance control you dunce!! )

underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

from the weekend

Played another 9 holes on saturday and shot a 39 from 33 - everything worked - 1 birdie, 4 pars, a few mishaps as expected but was quite happy overall.

Played a 9 hole course twice today in the morning and the afternoon,

shot 51 from 34 in the morning - really struggled with the wind and misjudging my GIR shots, either too far past the green or not enough.

47 in the afternoon on the same course, I lost my putter on Friday, Gutting stuff so using a kids putter haha but no excuse too many 3 putts and misreads plus lack of judgement with irons.

18 holes on the 66 links course tomorrow, if the weather stays and hope to improve my game from todays round.

Shot my best round of golf today with my sister and her fiance out at their local course. I shot an 81, 42 on the front and 39 on the back. This was by far my best round of golf ever. My new clubs (Nike CCi and Sumo 2 5000) played right into my game, after a week on tinkering with them on the range. Anywhere 100 yds and in, I nailed the green with my pitching wedge. Had 2 birdies, and 7 pars. I am still learning the game and my new clubs, but I had a solid outing on a mild humid day in the beginning, and blistering hot Texas sunshine at the end. Finished off the 18 strong though with a putt from the fringe for birdie.

Sumo 2 5000 Aldila Proto By-You 65-s
Tour Burner 2 hybrid
CCi 4-A
SV Tour 60*
Unitized Tiempo 35in NXT Tour & NXT Extreme Synchro Cart Bag

i've averaged 84 strokes/round(last 6 rounds) since i got my new irons. my handicap is a-tumbling.

my online handicapping site uses my last 20 rounds to determine my handicap,so i won't know where i'm at for another month or so.

My Blog

Shot a 99 at Az Traditions, from the middle tees last week.
Finally broke 100, and it only took me 2 years

What's in my sweet Sun Mountain Bag
Driver: 10.5 SuperQuad
3-Wood: Burner
5-Wood: G10
Hybrids: 23 26 Gold Pro Irons: Slingshot 6-A Wedge: 54 & 58 Scratch  Putter: White Ice #1 Gotta have balls: Vapor

Disappointing 89 yesterday. 6 over on the front w a double and triple, 12 over on the back with 3 trips. :(
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Shot an 83 yesterday. Finally had some good weather and the course was in decent shape considering the amount of rain we've had lately. Chipped in for birdie on a par 5 to end the front 9. I love this game.

In my bag:

Driver: r7 460 9.5° Stiff
3 Wood: r7 Draw
5 Wood: r7 Draw Irons 4-AW: r7 CGB Wedge: rac Satin 54° Wedge: rac Satin 60° Putter: Daytona Sport 1 34" Ball: DT solo or NXT