IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I played 36 holes today

85 very cold, played with a competitive partner.

87 sunny, windy played with a good friend. we were laughing the whole way around the course.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Shot 80 today. Needed to play even par the final two holes to bust 80, and both were downwind. But I had a ridiculous bogey on 17 after a line drive 3 wood off the tee scampered within 70 yards of the green. I wasn't accustomed to playing that second shot from such a short distance and dumped it into the guarding front bunker.

The club that bailed me out today was the Steelhead III 7 wood. That's one sweet weapon. It may not be the latest or greatest, but I can't think of another club in the past two+ decades that's enabled me to approximate the old aggressive draw ball flight of my teenage golf heyday.

78 today w/ 28 putts. Man I must like frozen/fuzzy greens! ;) 78% on the fairways helped too........
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

88... course was backed up due to great weather... had alot of fun even tho play was slow... if it werent for 1 blow up hole... i would have done so much better
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Just coming back from the winter layoff... Started hitting balls everyday a week ago, went out played 9 and shot 39, 3 boogies no birdies. Drove the ball decent, but it was 35 degrees outside. I'm looking forward to better weather.

What I play

Driver: 907D2
Wood:960 15*

5 Wood: 960 18*

Irons: Titleist 735 Cm 3-PW

Wedges: CG16 60* and 52*

Putter: Nike Method

Managed to play a couple of rouns Friday and Saturday in fantastic weather, mid 70s and caught some sun too. 90 on Friday, 85 on Saturday; felt I played pretty well both days and could have been lower.

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

Posted a 78 on Sunday at Dell Urich in Tucson. Best round I have had in a while. I have been spending some extra time on the range working on iron accuracy and it is finally starting to pay off.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

12 over 72... course was playing short today... maybe because it was cold out? didnt feel like i did as well as i scored... but ill take it

I shot 85 on a very windy afternoon in Miami. Prevailing wind was opposite of normal, meaning I had to throw out every recent yardage and club selection. On a day like that I was wishing every shaft was steel.

Into the wind I never relaxed off the tee until the final hole.

First day of golf tryouts was yesterday in mid 40's with windy conditions. Played out of my mind tho and shot a personal best 1 under 35!

7/7 Fairways
7/9 GIR
15 Putts
100% Scrambling

It felt great to finally break par even if it was only through 9 holes. Hopefully I can build on this and shoot well in my next three rounds later this week!

Nike SQ 460 9.5 Stiff
Nike SQ 3 Wood 15* Stiff
Titleist 585H 19* DG S300
Mizuno MP33 3-PW DG S300
Bob Vokey 54.10* & 60.04*Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2

Today shot a 52/48 100 in amazing Colorado weather. Was a very up and down round, it seemed like I'd either par or bogey 3 on each hole. The greens got a little hairy, especially on a couple very sloped ones, so had a ton of 3 putts. Also, i discovered that I'm playing the wrong type of ball, as I switched balls at #11 and it was like night and day. Hoping to play again Saturday before the cold weather comes back.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*, Aldila NV Stiff
Fairway Wood: System 2 Midsize 3W
Hybrid: Idea Boxer a3Irons: Bomber Steel Plus 3: 4-PW (Callaway Clone)Wedges: 588 Tour Action BeCu 53* Gap/56* SandPutter: Karsten Anser 2 34"Balls: Back to the drawing board, experimenting with Gamers,...

Shot 77. Birdied 2 and 18. Made two very lengthy par putts on 1 and 13. Played the entire round with one ball.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Got to play today for the 1st time this week. Beautiful weather too. Shot 78, but not that good from the senior tees. No birdies. Just couldn't get the ball in the hole. Suppose to be in the 70's tomorrow.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

41 in really good conditions, pretty disappointing round but Ill learn from it.

4/7 Fairways
3/9 GIR
17 Putts
17% Scrambling

Irons were really off, couldn't get any of my approach shots close. Pitches and chips had no feel to them and left me with long putts to save par that I just couldn't convert

Nike SQ 460 9.5 Stiff
Nike SQ 3 Wood 15* Stiff
Titleist 585H 19* DG S300
Mizuno MP33 3-PW DG S300
Bob Vokey 54.10* & 60.04*Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2

39, 38 = 77. Birdied #11 and #18. Had a dead shank on #1. 100 yards out, dead shanked it to within a foot of the OB stake. Almost a disastrous start, scrambled for bogey.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

played 9 today cuz the course i went to was ridiculously crowded... i paid for 18 but it took 3hrs to get thru the front... pace of play was retarded... ppl on the green putting... ppl on the fairway waiting for the ppl on the green... ppl on the teebox waiting to hit... on every hole... shot a 45... now i know why they ice kickers in the nfl

yesterday actually, shot 80 with 2 doubles and a birdie. 31 putts
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth