• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• Wordle 1,116 4/6 🟨🟨⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 thought I had it... 😧
    • So, you want to see team USA fail? I see you are from the USA, glad to see you root against your own country. Do you wish USA fails in the Olympics?  I never had any issue with him. Never rooted for him or against him. He was just another guy on tour.  Gesture of kindness? I am not sure about that. You make it sound like he is unliked on the tour? He maybe is not in the inner circle of the Spieth, TJ, and Fowler group, but that doesn't mean he is hated by them. It doesn't mean they went, "Oh poor Kegan, let's make him captain." Like, that makes no sense at all. If it was a pity move, they would just push for him to be on the team this year not captain. Like, you go from a fringe player last year up to captain because of pity. I am sorry, I am not buying this.  He has been on tour since 2008 (16 years). He has played on two Ryder Cup teams.  What is the short list? I threw out past captains.  Phil (12 Ryder Cups) - Currently in LIV Tiger (8 Ryder Cups) Fowler (5 Ryder Cups) DJ (5 Ryder Cups) - Currently in LIV Spieth (5 Ryder Cups) Koepka (4 Ryder Cups) - Currently in LIV Bubba Watson (4 Ryder Cups) - Currently in LIV Hunter Mahan (3 Ryder Cups)  Webb Simpson (3 Ryder Cups) Justin Thomas (3 Ryder Cups) Keegan Bradley (2 RC) Patrick Cantlay (2 RC) Chris DiMarco (2 RC) Looking at past captains, Azinger - 4 Ryder Cups Crenshaw - 4 Ryder Cups Furyk - 9 Ryder Cups Floyd - 8 Ryder Cups Lehman - 3 Ryder Cups All the LIV players are out. Tiger is too busy this year to dedicate his time. Fowler, Spieth, and Thomas would play.  Is your short list, Mahan, Simpson, or Bradley. Unless you want to go back to a previous captain like Furyk, Striker, Azinger, Lehman, Davis Love III?  It doesn't seem that out of left field if you start listing people who meet some basic qualifications, like multiple Ryder Cup appearances as a player. 
    • I don’t know that things have changed that much in 15 years. Yes, the equipment has incrementally improved but one still needs a solid swing to make the clubs work. 
    • I hope you discover some good alternative to surgery. We need you back on the golf course.
    • Hoping that the team loses on home soil just because you don't like the captain is certainly an interesting take.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...