IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

9 holes on Saturday for a disappointing 51 on a fairly easy course. Things of note:

- Was actually really happy with my putting (17 putts). I'm starting to make harder putts and even holing some longer ones.

-Chipping was better than usual too, minus one shank

-My Driver felt alright today. 3 fairways and none of my misses put me out of play to badly. Hit a couple nice 250yd power fades.

-My approach shots killed me. Way too many thin, worm burners on the fairways and couldn't hit my irons straight.

-I have to learn to hit out of the sand. 2 bunkers, one I got out of on first try but left it well short of the pin. Second took 3 shots to get out and the third barely made it.

-Golf Thursday, skiing Friday and golf again Saturday...I love Colorado!

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*, Aldila NV Stiff
Fairway Wood: System 2 Midsize 3W
Hybrid: Idea Boxer a3Irons: Bomber Steel Plus 3: 4-PW (Callaway Clone)Wedges: 588 Tour Action BeCu 53* Gap/56* SandPutter: Karsten Anser 2 34"Balls: Back to the drawing board, experimenting with Gamers,...

I've got to be the luckiest Hack out here. I shot my second eagle ever last weekend. I strung together 3 beautiful shots on the 15th at Quail Ridge, here in Bartlett, Tn (15th hole). First eagle ever was last year with a lightning bolt of luck from about 130 yards out.

I still haven't shot lower than a 96...this is killing me!

Mr. Coffee

Bob Huddleston
Always looking for people to golf with in Memphis

In My Bag - Gigagolf
Driver/Woods: GX Squared Ti 10.5 -- 3W: GX Squared Fairway 15

Hybrids/Irons

3 HY: GX920 Hybrid 20 -- 4 HY: GX920 Hybrid 23 -- 5-9: GX920 Irons

Wedges

Pw: GX920 46 -- Aw: GX920 51 -- Sw: GX920 56 -- Lw: GX920 60

42 front
36 back
couldnt believe it... i wasnt even into it today... i just wanted to kill some time and relax... hit some balls around... after the first few holes my eyes started to open up... and everything i looked at dropped... sooo many lucky shots... great bounces... even the cart path was my friend today... w00t
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

today:
39 (3/9 fairways)(5/9 greens)(17 putts) (2 bogies, 1 double, 1 birdie)
39 (3/9 fairways)(4/9 greens)(15 putts) (4 bogies, 1 birdie)
38 (5/9 fairways)(6/9 greens)(17 putts) (2 bogies)
(4.3 strokes per hole)(41%fairways)(56%greens)(1.81ppg)

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Just the 8-iron today. Beautiful warm day on Long Island, Eisenhower Park was busy

Off-season work on swing away from the ball paying off.

McGolf-Doggie's stand bag & new and used club emporium:
Putter :ping: 1/2Craz-e | Irons :TaylorMade: RAC MB, 4i-PW (DG S300) |Wedges :Cleveland: SW&LW 56*DSG+RTG; 60*/4* DSG+RTG |Woods :Cobra: S1 5W; Adams TIght Lies 3W |Driver :TaylorMade: Burner 9.5 Fujikura Reax S | Maxfli Practice

very windy today... couple of really lucky wind assisted shots... and quite a few shots the wind didnt like... shot an 86... putts were a task trying to stay quiet with the wind jossling your upper body around
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

beautiful day today, almost no wind. it's a shame my game wasn't with me. shot an 87 (42-45) and was pretty dang lucky to get that. the last four holes just shredded me. about all that really saved me were some chip shots that got close enough for a couple of easy one-putts.

36-35= 71 today
35-34= 69 Yesterday
I love the weather, even though today was really windy

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

Shot 44-41 for an 85, with two triples on the front 9. I only made two mental errors all day cost me 6 shots. The rest of my round was very solid, short game worked well for me today and didn't have a 3-putt, so all in all pretty solid effort.

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

Pretty windy today, only got 9 in before it got real cold. Finished even, 1 bogie 1 birdie (34). Scored surprisinily well for not hitting my driver great, had some great saves. One from the sand at 100 yards within 3 feet (only to miss the birdie putt).

What I play

Driver: 907D2
Wood:960 15*

5 Wood: 960 18*

Irons: Titleist 735 Cm 3-PW

Wedges: CG16 60* and 52*

Putter: Nike Method

35-36= 71
I was hooking the shit out of the ball today, but I stayed in it and got up and down like a monster all day.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

shot 80 the most frustrating number ever.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

Shot 75 at my course. 38-37. 3 doubles 3 birdies.

Driver Launcher 7.5 YSQ Xshaft
2Hybrid Rescue Hybrid 17*
Irons Tour Preferred 3-PW
Wedges Vokey 52*
Wedges Vokey SM 60*Putter Abaco 33"Ball TP/Red/LDP or Penta TP

Went out and played 9 after leaving work early. It was about 55 when I started playing very nice. I drove the ball the best I ever have in my life, I was playing a power cut, like 10 yards. On number 6 a 277 yard par 4, I was about 10 yards short of the green and the ball plugged. I wish the rest of my game would have been as on. Ended up 2 over, 36. I'm really looking forward to this summer.

What I play

Driver: 907D2
Wood:960 15*

5 Wood: 960 18*

Irons: Titleist 735 Cm 3-PW

Wedges: CG16 60* and 52*

Putter: Nike Method

Hey guys, i played yesterday and shot a 4 under 64 at my course, only holes 8-18 were open so played those and made up the rest of the holes by doing a few of them twice... my driving was excellent and didnt have a 5 on my card until the last hole, all 4's and 3's (out in 32 and back in 32 also)

I was actually -5 through 17 holes, smashed a tee shot straight down the fairway on 18, punched an 8 iron just over the green and elected to putt the 3rd shot which was very good and left me with a 2 footer for a 4 and a -5 round of 63, what happened next was annoying but it was still a good round overall, i pulled the putt and made a 5 but 4 under i was very happy!

Bubba Watson

In the Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910d3 9.5* Stiff Projext X-7A3 Rescue: Taylor Made Burner TP 20* X-stiff 3 Iron: Titleist AP2 Projext X Rifle Irons: Titleist 710mb NS PRO 105T Stiff Wedges Cleveland CG12 60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.07 Cleveland CG14 52* Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio 2.5 (2008) Ball: Titleist Pro-V1

Played my local course, for the first time this year.
I broke 100 a 97 on New Years day on another course, first time ever. Since I picked up golf less then 6 months ago.

Last Saturday I shot a 47 front and 49 back for a 96.
I should of broke 80 EASY and I am so mad.
My mistakes
Front 9
Had a par 3 that I duff and had to retee and walk away with a triple bogie.
Back 9
Had a par 4, great long drive and a smooth pitch shot for a birdie putt, (11 footer) missed it and went down hill had a 5 putt (what the heck right) walked away with a triple bogie.
Had a another par 4, great long drive again but near some trees, hit my 7i and caught the tree and went 20 yards, now I am in the trees... use my 3 wood for a low punch shot, good idea got it on the green from 130 yards out... then GUESS WHAT I 5 PUTTED AGAIN... for a snowman on my score card.
so in theroy I could of broken 80 easy if I did not have so many brain farts with my putter, I know it is the putter so I went and order my Scotty Cameron Circa #62 2 because I can putt the heck out of that thing,
The putter will be here on Friday and I am going out on Saturday, don't care how cold it is I know I can break 80 by spring time...
Again my goal this year, and I want to do it under a year is to shoot in the 70.
I just need to work on my approach a little more and my putting.

Does anyone think I can break 80 easily by spring time and shoot in the 70's by fall.
for a newbie like that is just starting out...
TaylorMade R9 460 TP 10.5 Moto F1 Stiff
TaylorMade R9 3 wood 15* Regular
Nike Sumo 4 Hybrid
Titleist 735 5-P
Titleist Spin Mill 52, 56, 64Taylormade Monza SpiderTitleist Pro V1Taylormade TP-RedThis Space for Rent...