IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played 9 at Black Bear, shot a 45 then stopped keeping track of score as I really wasn't feeling it today (cold, blustery day)

Then played 9 at Cascades at Crystal Springs (new track, just opened up in 2009) so open, such a fun course. Would love to play there again soon.

Then hopped on for a quick 9 at Wild Turkey. New favorite course everything was so perfect...every fairway, every green. I parred 4 straight holes at one point...kinda sad I wasn't keeping score for those.

Waiting out the 2 feet of snow that just dropped on the course....

42 on 9 today in the wind and cold. Best 9 I've had in about 2 months and probably the last time I'll play this year as it's supposed to get down in the 20s this week.

47 on the front, 42 on the back at Wild Turkey.

Followed a group that must've believed they were on the PGA tour because they took a good 5-7 minutes EVERY green and EVERY tee box. The round took 5 hours and their group was on carts (and had no idea how to use them...) On a Saturday in July, yeah 5 hours is fine. On a Monday in late November, no. The ranger even warned them but to no avail. Killed any kind of momentum I had going.

/rant

As for my play...I had 4 3-putts on the front which absolutely murdered my score. Parred, birdied, parred to start the back though which was nice.

93. It was COLD out - I didn't get my motor running until the 13th hole. 1-12, I was 18 over, 13-18 I was 3 over.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I shot a 40 today on 9, it was really nice out (75 degrees) and I had alot of fun, had a birdie, a few pars and a few bogeys. Played with my dad and my friend. Overall it was a pretty good round.
Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

86 on a par 71. Had some decent shots, but something is terribly wrong with my hybird swing. Range time coming up!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Recently retired from the US Army, so I have finally decided to try to get into playing golf. Played at a SIDS benefit and shot a 110. Had a great time and now trying to figure all this out.

Played with two good buddies and made a few friends on Sunday.....first time to swing a club in months since the back went south.....shot an ugly 85, hit tons of fat and thin shots....did piece 3 great shots together on a shortish par 5 to make eagle, made my day, for some reason the putter was hot......also, uttexas and senorchipotle went with me for burgers afterwards.....good times, thanks guys....

Today at the 17th hole: I hit a okay Driver shot and just missed the fairway. Then I hit a so-so hybrid shot followed by an awesome 60 yds shot - on green!

The ball went in with just one putt and I cried in elation - first birdie in my life! Oh wait, I looked at the scorecard and realized it's a par 4, not par 5.

Failed...

I am still waiting for my first birdie.

Driver SuperFast Burner 2.0  10.5 

Wood SuperFast Burner 2.0  15

nike.gif Hybrids SQ Sumo Hybrid #3, #4
ping.gifIrons G15 Iron #5 - Pw 
cleveland.gif Wedge CG15 50, 52, 56
odyssey.gifPutter White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter

46 on the front 44 on the back.

Not a pretty start at all. Lost a bunch of balls and almost thought about giving up before heading for the back but glad I didn't. I strung together 3 straight pars at one point then a gir on a par 3 but 3 putted stupid overly fast greens for late November.