IGNORED

Trump Makes Up Civil War Battle for Golf Course

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3070 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

3 hours ago, iacas said:

I thought I saw (probably on here) that the NY Post had an article supporting those claims, but they edited it recently.

The NY Post reported just a few days ago that Trump has backed off his claim that "thousands and thousands" of Muslims in New Jersey were cheering the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9/11/01. Now Trump has "reframed" those comments, saying that "Muslims worldwide" celebrated the events of that day. In the meantime, several respected news outlets, such as CNN, Associated Press, and the Washington Post have said that Trump's claims were unfounded.

CNN also reported a few days ago that Trump claimed to have witnessed from his apartment in Trump Tower people jumping out of the Twin Towers on 9/11. However, Trump's apartment is located in midtown Manhattan, which is more than 4 miles from where the World Trade Center towers once stood. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, newtogolf said:

Trump exaggerated the numbers (no one has corroborated thousands in NJ), but CBS and other sources did report that about 50 - 100 people were seen celebrating on the roofs in NJ during 9/11.

Cite?

On 12/7/2015 at 4:26 PM, caniac6 said:

Based on the polls, President Trump will be able to change our name from USA to Trump National America. Then he can make up history as he sees fit.

I am fining a sliver lining here.  There will be more golf course (albeit his) with more interesting historical background. 

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

21 minutes ago, rkim291968 said:

I am fining a sliver lining here.  There will be more golf course (albeit his) with more interesting historical background. 

Mabye he can take over the USGA, too.

Note: This thread is 3070 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!