IGNORED

Daly on Nationwide

flash
Note: This thread is 6012 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My second reason for responding is to comment on that bloviated, doughy dimpled butted, inebriated, can't keep ( as the Brits say ) his bits and pieces to himself [ see his autobiography ], classless, slobby piece of trailer trash from that magnificent state of Arkansas.

Hey, you're from Mississippi. And it's nice to see another perfect human being out there!

Cleveland Launcher Comp, 9.5* stiff
TaylorMade V-Steel, T/S stiff
Cleveland Halo, 19* stiff
Mizuno MP-32, stiff
Cleveland 588 Gunmetal, 51*Cleveland 588 DSG RTG, 56*Scotty Cameron Newport II

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you're from Mississippi. And it's nice to see another perfect human being out there!

Thank you. Perfect is as perfect does.

So, is South Carolina really going for Hillary?

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

* insert sarcasm here *

You're sitting there talking about his lack of class, lack of respect, etc., and all you have to say is what a "bloviated, doughy dimpled butted, inebriated, can't keep ( as the Brits say ) his bits and pieces to himself [ see his autobiography ], classless, slobby piece of trailer trash" John Daly is. As far as classless goes, I wouldn't throw stones. I just can't fathom how people can rail on people they don't even know, as if their own shit doesn't stink.
So, is South Carolina really going for Hillary?

I have no idea.

Mizuno MP-32, stiff

[QUOTE=crazy_horst;88699]* insert sarcasm here *

You're sitting there talking about his lack of class, lack of respect, etc., and all you have to say is what a "bloviated, doughy dimpled butted, inebriated, can't keep ( as the Brits say ) his bits and pieces to himself [ see his autobiography ], classless, slobby piece of trailer trash" John Daly is.

As far as classless goes, I wouldn't throw stones."

"I just can't fathom how people can rail on people they don't even know, as if their own shit doesn't stink."

Sir: I shall throw all the stones I wish. You may hurl them back if you like. This is a democratic blog. Also, a little sense of humor may help you digest some of the more acerbic bits of prose you may encounter in these here parts. I might also suggest you leave references to fecal matter to another blog more appropriate to discussion of digestive waste. And, one other thing: lighten up! If Mr. Daly didn't behave in such a dysfunctional manner, squandering some of the finest talent ever to swing a golf club, all the while fully capable of availing himself of the finest therapy neither of us can possibly afford, then I might go a little easier on him. However, his flip the world off attitude is glorified by some elements of a society that grows coarser each year, perpetuating a type of behaviour neither noble nor worth emulating in the least. Now, I have a live and let live attitude. If Mr. Daly wishes to publicly destroy himself, make a fool of himself or just bore us all by his, now, predictable behaviour, well, that's fine with me. If you wish to find it entertaining and even amusing, far be it from me to suggest you shouldn't so indulge yourself. Just don't get your panties in a wad if someone shares in this blog an opinion somewhat different than one you hold. What do you say, pal?

shortgame85
In the Bag:

Sir: I shall throw all the stones I wish. You may hurl them back if you like. This is a democratic blog. Also, a little sense of humor may help you digest some of the more acerbic bits of prose you may encounter in these here parts.

I have yet to come across much around here I would qualify as "prose".

Now, I have a live and let live attitude.

Yeah... that's wholly obvious.

I'm not going to waste any more of my time on this, just to say, however, it must be nice being as perfect as you! How easy it all must be when you don't have a camera on you 24/7. I bet if we sicked the National Enquirer on you, your opinion might be different. It's always the high-and-mighty types that have more skeletons in their closet than a Halloween store...

Mizuno MP-32, stiff

LOL,LOL,LOL....I am neither high ( sigh ) nor mighty and hardly perfect. I just have an opinion. And, I

am a bit of a smartass. Relax, lighten up. You don't have to be insulting to make a point, just hurl your stones above the waist, not below the belt. And, for your information, I have had, from time to time, the unfortunate attention of the media. While there is no perfect way to manage the media, there are certainly many ways to ensure that the media scrutinizes everything you do. Mr. Daly is a master of attracting the worst sort of attention; so was Anna Nicole Smith, another sort of train wreck in her own right. My criticism of Daly is that he squanders his extraordinary talent, behaves boorishly, and is the worst sort of role model for anyone. And by the way, my skeletons, unlike Mr. Daly's, will stay safely ensconced in the closet because I don't brandish them about for all the world ( and the media ) to see, as does Mr. Daly. Chill, bro, we're all golfers, here.

shortgame85
In the Bag:

BORED NOW. Can we get back to talking about golf...
What's in my X cart bag

X460 10° off the tee, usually followed by either Big Bertha 3 wood or BlueMax 7 wood-stiff graphite
Then one of theseDi7 uniflex steel 5-SW and finally the NXT tour straight in the hole using Rossa Daytona

You don't have to be insulting to make a point,

My second reason for responding is to comment on that bloviated, doughy dimpled butted, inebriated, can't keep ( as the Brits say ) his bits and pieces to himself [ see his autobiography ], classless, slobby piece of trailer trash from that magnificent state of Arkansas. Watching Daly, to me, is watching one big, fat slow motion train wreck. I'm so tired of seeing the life of a complete dissolute celebrated.

I rest my case...

Mizuno MP-32, stiff

BORED NOW.

Ask me if I care how much I've entertained you. Either you have something to post to the thread or (hopefully) have something better to blather about.

Mizuno MP-32, stiff

Ask me if I care how much I've entertained you. Either you have something to post to the thread or (hopefully) have something better to blather about.

I've already made my post to this thread dopey!
What's in my X cart bag

X460 10° off the tee, usually followed by either Big Bertha 3 wood or BlueMax 7 wood-stiff graphite
Then one of theseDi7 uniflex steel 5-SW and finally the NXT tour straight in the hole using Rossa Daytona

You guys should go back and check out this article from a few months ago
[URL="http://thesandtrap.com/columns/thrash_talk/the_daly_show_again"]
Whether YOU like him or not wouldn't worry John Daly much, I'm guessing. He's got bigger and badder things to worry about. I just like watching him while I can.

"That's Golf!"

I rest my case...

On what? On an opinion that is merely descriptive? You're going to have to do better than that if your goal is to prove that my description of Daly is insulting. You're throwing pebbles, not stones. I have confidence in your ability to do better.

shortgame85
In the Bag:

On what? On an opinion that is merely descriptive?

Oh, "classless, slobby piece of trailer trash" is

descriptive . I get it now... Do yourself a favor: stop digging. I realized yesterday the difference between people like you and people like myself. I watch John Daly play golf, and I wholly enjoy watching him play golf. But because he plies his trade in a public forum doesn't give me the right to pass judgment on his life. What the hell do I care what he does when he's off the golf course? What does that have to do with me? And furthermore, who am I to sit here and sling insults at a guy that I don't know just because I get to watch him on TV? To me it sounds like petty jealousy, a serious inferiority complex. And I loved the response about how nobody will see the skeletons in your closet because you aren't a public figure, which only goes to prove my point that it's unlikely that you're any better than he is. So if the best you can do and the best you have to offer is to degrade and insult others, knock yourself out. There's a billion of you out there, your numbers being inversely proportionate to your importance in the world.

Mizuno MP-32, stiff

• Administrator
Oh my. For what it it's worth, the owner of this website is from...

No, he's not.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh my. For what it it's worth, the owner of this website is from...

I resent that implication. I have nothing to do with them "damnyankees".

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Oh, "classless, slobby piece of trailer trash" is

OK, pilgrim. Them's fightin' words. Meet me out back Clancy's bar. We'll choose mixed metaphors and duke it out like real golfers. Or are you the type who prefers coma splices? Either way, I'll conjugate you to the ground with one conjunction kept behind me back.

Listen friend: lighten up.

shortgame85
In the Bag:

I think JD would be a rather nice person to meet,say in an elevator... He would talk to you, treat you well, and heck, probably even offer to buy you a beer in the lounge. I don't think a person would get the same reaction from Tiger if you met him in a similar situation(although I could be wrong).

No tiger is the kind of guy who signs a 100 million dollar endorsement deal with gatorade.. goes to a restaurant and leave his waitress a $10 tip then goes up to her and asks her for $5 back because he accidently tipped $5 more than he originally wanted to. I find it funny, I read all this JD bashing and it seems like alot of people here act like hating on him is justified because he's "such a waste of talent". You never hear his peers ragging on him like that. He's got issues, problems, faults, habits, and he happens to play a game that we all share the same love for. Im not perfect and im definetely not embarassed to say if i saw JD win again id be pumped for him and it would do nothing but boost TV ratings and the game of golf. People that say he's a ruin and wreck and disgrace to golf must be A. Snobs. 2. Hypocrites. 3. folk hell bent on preserving golf as a "gentlemens game".. its 2007. Come off it, he draws crowds, golf gains from his participation, thats why he will forever be offered sponsors exemptions. And honestly that would be soooo f-ing cool if he signed on with titleist just to give all the titleist snobs something to wine about. Although he would obviously fit better on the Cobra staff.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 6012 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!