IGNORED

New Drivers from TaylorMade Japan

Note: This thread is 6034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Happend to be killing time on the TM web site and came across these drivers on TM Japan. Can't read japanese so don't know all the details. I did find some info on the R7 and a site that you can purchase it for only $765..

Here is the info from that site

"The Taylormade Japan New R7 XR is their most forgiving and technologically advanced driver ever. The deep 460cc high launching head is made for all types of players from scratch golfer to recreational. Then different lofts have different face angles with the 9.5*loft driver being 0.5* closed, 10.5* loft being 1.0* closed and 11.5* loft being 1.5* closed. The head and face are both made of forged 6-4Titanium. The club features TM's Moveable Weight Technology and comes with 1 x 2g and 1 x 10g weights installed as well as extra weights (1 x 4g and 1 x 8g) and a wrench and case. The stock shaft is a super lightweight mid kick Taylormade REAX 40XR shaft weighing between 38g(R) and 47g(S). This club is USGA Conforming."

Don't know if they will ever be in the US. You can click on the thumbnail to enlarge.

IowaChop WITB
Driver:
Hyper X 9*
Fairway Metals:
Big Bertha (2004) 15*, 19*Hybrid:Big Bertha Heavenwood 23*Irons: 4-6 710 CB, 7-PW 710 MBWedges:655TM Fluid Forged Wedge (55/11*) CG 12 DSG 60/3*Putter: Tour Platinum 7801Ball: TP Black LDP
"Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll...

gees a 39g shaft and i thought burners 55 was lite.
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

I think someone told me that the TM Japan model is illegal in the US. The face is hotter/exceed USGA standard.

If that's true, just to have some weekend fun with friends, you will have the advantage.

BTW the R7 XR looks great.

TM r7 XR is used by senior golfers and TM r5 XL was a total failure here in Asia... R5 Dual works 1000 times better than the ones you posted... Tks.
Driver
909D2 9.5º w/ Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum Stiff

Woods
909F2 13.5º w/ Aldila Voodoo Fairway Stiff 909F2 18.5º w/ Aldila Voodoo Fairway StiffIrons MP60 3-PW w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Sensicore S300Wedges Vokey Design 200 Series Tour Chrome 52-08 w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S200...

• Administrator
Some of those brands are sold here in the U.S. at stores like Dick's.

There's a reason they cost a lot less when you find them, too.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Some of those brands are sold here in the U.S. at stores like Dick's.

Yeah, I love it when you find the "new R7XD57S4Q.8GGY2.9 Draw" at Dicks for like $19.95.

TaylorMade overdoes it a bit from time to time.

Cleveland Launcher Comp, 9.5* stiff
TaylorMade V-Steel, T/S stiff
Cleveland Halo, 19* stiff
Mizuno MP-32, stiff
Cleveland 588 Gunmetal, 51*Cleveland 588 DSG RTG, 56*Scotty Cameron Newport II

They look alot better than the new US Taylor Made driver(r7 cgb?)

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Note: This thread is 6034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!