IGNORED

New GolfNow layout is Awful

SavvySwede
Note: This thread is 3005 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I haven't seen the new one, but the old one always seemed to have a lot of links and pages that went no where. Like, in MA, the majority of the courses in the drop down menus would just open blank pages that said something like "GolfNow does not have listings for this course..." Thanks, GolfNow. So I'd spend an hour trying to find the five courses in the state they actually do list. It seemed like they put an awful lot of effort into making the website LOOK filled out.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

18 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

Thank you, never even clicked on that button. You would think that the map would be a default so you can see it without an asditional click. Still not a fan.

Ideally the site should cookie (remember) your preference for that view.  So when you go back to the site it keeps that same view open.  Not sure if GolfNow is doing that or not.

I personally like the Map view the best and would have that be the default.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

45 minutes ago, pumaAttack said:

Ideally the site should cookie (remember) your preference for that view.  So when you go back to the site it keeps that same view open.  Not sure if GolfNow is doing that or not.

I personally like the Map view the best and would have that be the default.

Could be that the changed their cookie method and the cookies are getting blocked by firewall / anti-virus software.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3005 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!