IGNORED

Well, this has been a year to Forget

Hammer 4
Note: This thread is 2958 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Won't bore y'all with the details, but medical, dental, and personal issues kinda got in the way of everything these past 6 months or so. The good news is, I fell 100% better, we have a new dog, and I have a new bag, and clubs, although some not brand new, but new to me. I retired my Titleist CB 695's, and got some AP 1 714's with the XP 95 shaft in R .I now have a Tight lies 22 hybrid, and a new Taylormade Aroburner driver 10.5 in reg flex, and last a Taylormade Spiderbalde 12 putter. Finally got back to the range and am hitting some decent shots, although I still hit the crummy ones too..lol Next, I have to say I'm sorry for not being on much, but that will change, I look forward to seeing all the old folks on here from before. I also would like to take this opportunity to Thank, whoever stepped up for my Supporter fees..If it was you, Thank You..and I would like to reimburse you, if I can.  Hope everyone is doing well..:-D

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Glad to hear you feel better.  Welcome back.  

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Sorry to hear about the tough year, but glad you're back!

Sounds like I may be the last of the 695 players now.  Although, a set of AP-2's could lure me away one of these days... ;-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Thanks guys..David, it was an easy decision to replace the 695's, as much as I liked them, the pw, 9 and 8 irons were pretty beat up, plus I was losing distance, hence the change. Some of my 695's are still in good cond..if anyone is interested..If I hadn't bought the AP 1's for a super deal, I would have gone with te AP 2's. I'm loving the Aeroburner drive too..:banana:

Welcome back @Hammer 4

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Welcome back @Hammer 4!

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Welcome back!

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Welcome back!

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Thanks fellas...Hey, how are you guys doing..? I feel like I'm on a new site..will take some getting use to, but I like it..:-D

Note: This thread is 2958 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!