IGNORED

Non Conforming Drivers 2008

Wood
Note: This thread is 5565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

220+ mph swing speeds? Hmmmm. A club swung at that kind of speed would not be conforming after impact. It would be "broken."

Hey! I nmade a typ-O ! Ease up! I also wrote to recant my numbers. I meant to write 120 MPH not 220 MPH! MY swing speed is 125 average and I have hit many balls with a clubhead speed of over 145 mph. Believe it!

Ah... my Titleist are OK... but does Aschunet own Cobra?

yes they do

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

Who owns Srixon? I am trying to decie between a Srixon XX10 and another Yamaha GRX inpress

Srixon owns Srixon....they also now own Cleveland Golf.

Both the XX10 and Yamaha are good clubs....the Srixon obviously the less expensive of the two....although I believe Yamaha has a new model to be released this year...or is that the one you're referring to? But if you're talking about their existing GRX, both the Srixon and Yamaha share similar ball flights..

Bag #1
DRIVER: TourSwing TVC 10.5*w/VooDoo
FW: Geek 15* w/Graman Limey
FW: TourSwing Thunder 19* w/Graman Limey
HYBRIDS: #4 #5 Alpha RX Low w/Graman LimeyIRONS: Nakashima NP-2 w/Accra i SeriesWEDGES: Same as abovePUTTER: Slighter Olympia #1

Hey! I nmade a typ-O ! Ease up! I also wrote to recant my numbers. I meant to write 120 MPH not 220 MPH! MY swing speed is 125 average and I have hit many balls with a clubhead speed of over 145 mph. Believe it!

I might call BS here, you say you swing over 145 many times, yet Jamie Sadlowski (current LD champ) swings at 150. So your saying your keeping up with his 400 yard carries and all of that? If you are, go join the LD tour.

I might call BS here, you say you swing over 145 many times, yet Jamie Sadlowski (current LD champ) swings at 150. So your saying your keeping up with his 400 yard carries and all of that? If you are, go join the LD tour.

Well he could have a banana ball every time or bad smash factor or something like that.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

BS? OH PLEASE! If you read my original entry you would see that I am an athlete that trains heavily. I am stronger than most men and I am very athletic and coordinated.
I also qualified my claims by stating that I have to warm up for hours before achieving those 140 + MHP club head speeds. I can't reproduce them on the course... too much cool down time between tee boxes. That is not to say that I have not occasionally made clean 140 mph contact on the course. I once flew a 390yard par 4 from the tee box.... Once : )
I have to stress that strength is the smallest part of producingb these speeds. It is mostly timing, rhythm, body mechanics. I do get those speeds by working on body mechanics every day on the range. I hit at least 500 balls a day my brotha! At least 200 are with my driver. At least 20 are at 135 mph or more and at least 10 of those are 140 to 147 mph. I admit that my average is around 125 but please don't doubt that I am capable of flying a 390 yard par 4 from the tee box. I have done that once so far! I am hoping to do it more often but hey!... That's going to take a lot of practice!

As for the long drive circuit... I would rather work on my putting and play the PGA one day.... Or the seniors : ) I still have to shave 12 to 16 strokes from my average before I can really consider that. But thats putting. My tee shots are golden!

And no! Not too many bannana balls. Mostly just slight draws or straight shots.
Cheers,
BigBallSmasher

. I admit that my average is around 125 but please don't doubt that I am capable of flying a 390 yard par 4 from the tee box. I have done that once so far! I am hoping to do it more often but hey!... That's going to take a lot of practice!

You should re-phrase this.
In the bag.....
Burner Superfast
G10 3wd UST V2
hybrid
MP-32 CG10/11 52*,56*,58*,60* wedges Squareback Pro V1Bushnell 1500 Pinseeker T.E. laser range finderBushnell Neo GPS

You should re-phrase this.

Originally Posted by BigBallSmasher . I admit that my average is around 125 but please don't doubt that I am capable of flying a 390 yard par 4 from the tee box. I have done that once so far! I am hoping to do it more often but hey!... That's going to take a lot of practice! Re-phrase what? 125 mph? Was it not obvious that I was talking swing speed and not yardage? Sorry.

Note: This thread is 5565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!