IGNORED

What's the Best Product You Own? (Non-Golf Edition)

jamo
Note: This thread is 2648 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The first is a seven string Black Limba body from Warmoth, I did all the staining and sanding and finishing. Love that low B. Rattles all the windows in the neighborhood...wow sorry for the crappy pic...

The second is a .strandberg, plays like a dream. Virtually plays itself, light as a feather, the back of the neck has 3 flat sides instead of being rounded, and the frets are fanned for better ergonomics and intonation.

918.jpg

IMG-20160531-WA0002.jpeg

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Friday 2011 my wife and I each camped out and bought $300 46" Westinghouse LED 1080p TVs. We have both moved at least 7 times in the last 6 years and they're both still working great today, and they have a great picture. I'm amazed with all of that moving that ~6 years later the TVs are both totally fine.

And we just bought a 65-inch UH9500 LG TV for considerably more money. But honestly, I like the picture of our old TV better! We still have them, but they aren't in the family room anymore, where we spend most of our time on weekday nights.

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

18 hours ago, colin007 said:

The first is a seven string Black Limba body from Warmoth, I did all the staining and sanding and finishing. Love that low B. Rattles all the windows in the neighborhood...wow sorry for the crappy pic...

The second is a .strandberg, plays like a dream. Virtually plays itself, light as a feather, the back of the neck has 3 flat sides instead of being rounded, and the frets are fanned for better ergonomics and intonation.

918.jpg

IMG-20160531-WA0002.jpeg

It's got seven. That's one more....

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

3 hours ago, boogielicious said:

It's got seven. That's one more....

one more for me to prove i dont have a clue what im doing... :banana:

Colin P.

Best product I own (non golf)?

By far: 1991 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) 4.0 liter, inline-six.

26 years old. 285,000 miles. Change the oil every couple of thousand miles or so, keep an eye on the cooling system, and that's more or less it. It's the Jeep that will not die.

My wife has our new car (Ford Fusion) and loans it to me for business meetings (we also use it for long road trips). The rest of the time I'm far happier in this old Jeep I've had for most of its life. I also don't care about the dog's muddy paws on the Jeep's upholstery.

Sad how many XJs died during cash-for-clunkers. Basic maintenance and they are ultra-reliable and will run for ever. A good choice for people just need to get around without hassle. I'm going to throw a new paint job on mine this spring, and then we'll see where we stand at 400,000.

Edited by ScouseJohnny

Note: This thread is 2648 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!