IGNORED

New Member From The UK

chriswuk
Note: This thread is 2864 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

I've already posted in a few threads, and ordered my copy of LSW, but thought I'd make a thread to introduce myself.

I took up golf about 10 years ago at the age of 15 and played for a few years, never really took it too seriously or had lessons. I've played a couple of rounds a year for the last few years but i'm now hoping to get back into the game and properly work on my game (hopefully starting soon with some lessons). I usually score between 100 and 110 depending on the course and how I play on the day, so I'm hoping to be consistently within the 90s within the next 12 months.

Anyway, hopefully I can take advantage of the abundant information on this forum as well as contribute too (in time).

Thanks,
Chris

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to TST!!

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Thanks! Unfortunately no cool story behind the avatar. Another site I use for work required me to have an avatar, I didn't want to put an actual picture of myself on there so I knocked this up in 30 seconds on MS Paint. First thing that popped in my head! I tend to just use it for all avatars now.

Note: This thread is 2864 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!