IGNORED

Hi from UK

CAD
Note: This thread is 2842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself.

Im an absolute beginner, I have been to a driving range twice and that is my experience with golf (other than golf of the crazy kind).

My new father in law has recently gotten back into golf after sometime out due to a shoulder injury and asked if I fancied giving it a go. I went with him and I am really keen to take it further. He has kindly gifted me an old set of clubs which I've spent the week cleaning so my outlay won't be a lot to start with while I get to know the game and if I really want to invest further into it. Also, my step dad plays and I would love to be able to surprise him one day by offering to take him for a round of golf.

i have enquired about some beginners lessons at the local golf club and hopefully they will come back with something positive.

I look forward to speaking to some of you soon 

:)

Welcome to TST!!

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Best of luck.

Hopefully your lessons will get you started. There's a lot of goods stuff here that can help you further.

Enjoy the process. Golf is hard. Don't let results get in the way of enjoyment.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!