IGNORED

Dallas Sniper

Abu3baid
Note: This thread is 2843 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

29 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Would it have mattered what he said or if he even showed up? Your hate for him is very apparent and I question if it is really only his policies that bother you. It is blindly obvious that you have an issue.

Look, your pre-occupation with me has been comical right up until you imply I'm a racist, which is such a deeply ignorant comment  that frankly surprises me coming from you.  

What I wrote about Obama pales in intensity to some of the vitriolic hatred we've seen written on Trump.  And, I've written very little about him in the past.

Tried to PM you but my Inbox kept covering  the text box so couldn't.  Feel free to take this down for being off topic but take your off-topic screed down as well 

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Gunther said:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/obama-mentions-himself-45-times-during-memorial-speech-for-dallas-officers/

Who says a narcissist can't be POTUS?  I'm sure the families were thrilled.  Despicable human being.

Stop getting your news from a conservative news and opinion website, founded by Tucker Carlson, a libertarian conservative political pundit.

Did you listen to the speech? Did you read the transcript? Or just get your outrage from another source?

"Everyone was helping each other,” one witness said. And it wasn’t about black or white. Everyone was picking each other up and moving them away.

See, that’s the America I know. The police helped Shetamia Taylor as she was shot trying to shield her four sons. She said she wanted her boys to join her to protest the incidents of black men being killed.

She also said to the Dallas P.D., thank you for being heroes. And today, her 12-year-old son wants to be a cop when he grows up. That’s the America I know."- Obama

Obama did use the word "I" many times. However when giving a speech refer to ones self as in "I" provides persepective and shows opinion.

"I don’t know. I confess that sometimes I, too, experience doubt. I’ve been to too many of these things. I’ve seen too many families go through this.

But then I am reminded of what the Lord tells Ezekiel. “I will give you a new heart,” the Lord says, “and put a new spirit in you. I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.”

http://time.com/4403543/president-obama-dallas-shooting-memorial-service-speech-transcript/

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Felt this was a good civil take on Dallas!
Worth the watch!

In my Grom:

Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

44 minutes ago, Elmer said:

Felt this was a good civil take on Dallas!
Worth the watch!

Ah, more comedians chiming in on the issues of the day.  And you question where I get my news?

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

4 hours ago, boogielicious said:

Would it have mattered what he said or if he even showed up? Your hate for him is very apparent and I question if it is really only his policies that bother you. It is blindly obvious that you have an issue.

Are you really insinuating he is a racist?

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

14 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Ah, more comedians chiming in on the issues of the day.  And you question where I get my news?

Did you even watch the video to see what opinion he was putting forward?

In my Grom:

Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

On 7/13/2016 at 7:39 AM, Gunther said:

Look, your pre-occupation with me has been comical right up until you imply I'm a racist, which is such a deeply ignorant comment  that frankly surprises me coming from you.  

What I wrote about Obama pales in intensity to some of the vitriolic hatred we've seen written on Trump.  And, I've written very little about him in the past.

Tried to PM you but my Inbox kept covering  the text box so couldn't.  Feel free to take this down for being off topic but take your off-topic screed down as well 

I'm implying your issue is hate. You hate the POTUS. You hate liberals. Your posts certainly indicate that direction. Some liberals hate conservatives. There is hate between races and religions and economic backgrounds. It continues to spiral up. When you post like this, using emotionally toned words, all you are doing is encouraging others to respond and perpetuate the hate. 

Hate is what drove the Dallas shooter to do what he did. Stop perpetuating the hate. Stop fueling the fire of fear and hate. The media lives off it. It is a never-ending cycle.

As for the Anti-Trump commentators, they were also called out by moderators.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

23 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

I'm implying your issue is hate. You hate the POTUS. You hate liberals. Your posts certainly indicate that direction. Some liberals hate conservatives. There is hate between races and religions and economic backgrounds. It continues to spiral up. When you post like this, using emotionally toned words, all you are doing is encouraging others to respond and perpetuate the hate. 

Hate is what drove the Dallas shooter to do what he did. Stop perpetuating the hate. Stop fueling the fire of fear and hate. The media lives off it. It is a never-ending cycle.

As for the Anti-Trump commentators, they were also called out by moderators.

I do hate Obama, Clinton, Jarrett, Reid, Pelosi, Soros, Ayers, Alinsky, et. al., because they are leading an effort to destroy America from within and without.  They lie, obfuscate, omit their way to this end, and masterfully use the media to carry out their plan. They are guided by Alinsky's book "Rules for Radicals".  You should read it, I believe it'll disgust you and you will also recognize the tactics described in Dem leaders' actions over the last 50 years.

I do not hate libs in general because I think you've all been duped.  You have good hearts and these insidious leaders prey on your good intentions, while they have none.  I just posted a talk given by Steve Goddard in the Climate thread.  It irrefutably proves that these leftists have constructed global warming from whole cloth, it doesn't exist and thankfully more and more people are catching on to this lie.  But in their good intentions liberals cannot believe their government would lie to them this way so have become climate warriors.  There are other narratives that are also false like gun control, immigration, economy, etc., that leftist leaders lie about and use libs and their good intentions to promote.

Hard to fathom, I get it, but it's happening.  And that's why I hate them.  I don't hate good-intentioned folk who are simply being exploited.

1 GREEN LIVES MATTER

Today I Placed my Smith & Wesson .357 Mag revolver on the table right next to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business. 

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house. 

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the Numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself. 

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media about how dangerous guns are and How They kill people. Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world. 

The United States is 3rd in Murders Throughout The World. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis and New Orleans -- the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE World, for Murders. 

These 5 Cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have The Toughest Gun Control Laws in the USA. 

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right? 

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they 're making people fat. 

Just saying...

Hate crowned cups.

Note: This thread is 2843 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!