IGNORED

Golf tees

Note: This thread is 2631 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've recently begun playing the Golf Pride Evolution. I break a couple fewer per round, so yay for that. I'm more about the color of the tees I play (neon colors) than anything else. No tee will add so much as an inch to my drive, but I love the sweet colors over the boring natural finish. 

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 8/9/2016 at 10:39 AM, jkelley9 said:

I like the Pride pro length tees (I use them) for their height markings but I'm getting really tired of cleaning off the paint on the underside of my driver... may need to switch

I responded to this thread a while back. Since then I have found that they make these same tees with a natural finish. Since switching, I haven't had to spend the 10 minutes scraping off the white paint from the bottom of my driver from the white tees :-P It's sounds ridiculous but it's a real thing. 

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

On 7/17/2016 at 8:52 PM, bkuehn1952 said:

Absolutely!  Today picked up two "Martini Tees", several plastic ones with various prongs & heads along with a handful of wood ones.  I never purchase tees; I give them away.

True dat! If you keep your eyes open you'll have tees for the rest of your life. I haven't bought tees in 15 years!

The claims by the three prong plastics are ludicrous! Less friction? How much friction could there be? And I don't really like plastic tees because they bend and you can't get them in the ground straight. So the ball keeps falling off the tee! Especially if the ground is hard.

The only requirements I have for tees is that they are long enough, and are either white or natural wood in color. I simply cannot hit a ball off a blue, green, red, pink, or purple tee!

Note: This thread is 2631 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!