IGNORED

18 birdies app

stealthhwk
Note: This thread is 2115 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Im growing very tired of my golflogix app and am looking for an alternative. Ive tried several others to no avail, swing by swing and a couple others Ive forgotten. The 18 birdies app looks great so far but I havnt actually had a chance to use it during an actual round as of yet. Anyone tried it, use it? What are your thoughts?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I too use Golflogix but have used Golfshot in the past.   The thing I like about Golflogix, the drawings are easier to see in the sunlight than the GPS view of other apps.     I have a paid membership to Golflogix.   

I'll check out the 18 birdies app though.

After looking at their website, they are lacking about 10 golf courses around my house.    That's a no-win for me.  

Edited by dennyjones

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

21 hours ago, stealthhwk said:

Im growing very tired of my golflogix app and am looking for an alternative. Ive tried several others to no avail, swing by swing and a couple others Ive forgotten. The 18 birdies app looks great so far but I havnt actually had a chance to use it during an actual round as of yet. Anyone tried it, use it? What are your thoughts?

do you want to keep your stats?

1 hour ago, glinks said:

do you want to keep your stats?

Yes I do. Played a round this am and liked having the ability to get any yardage I wanted. To green, to hazard, etc, etc. But it doesnt keep detailed enough stats. Think Ill keep using golf logix for score and run 18 birdies for gps. Used both the last six holes without issue. A little pain in the rear but its worth it to not have to buy a fancy rangefinder 

• 1 year later...

Got an email from them today saying they have incorporated strokes gained in the live tracking. An interesting development and I'll check it out and report back.

D: Ping G25 Stock S Shaft
3W: Titleist 915F 16.5* Diamana S70 Blue Stiff
3H, 4H: Callaway XR Project X LZ 6.0
5i-PW: Mizuno MP54 Project X 5.5 Shafts
52*, 58*: Mizuno JPX Wedge TT Dynalite Gold AP
Putter: Mizuno MP A306

Note: This thread is 2115 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!