IGNORED

Transfer for my golf bags

DannyJaes
Note: This thread is 2690 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone 

I'm new in this forum, it's my first post. 

I'm coming from Barcelona and I will be in Paris for 1 weeks, I will play in Boulogne. 

I've got a problem with my golf bag, I'm looking for a service who can transfer my golf bag from the airport Orly to my hôtel, it's possible ? 

My wife wants to go to Versailles directly the first day.

Do you have a solution ?

Edited by DannyJaes

• Administrator

You could simply ship your clubs - not relying on the airline - to your hotel. Right?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

FedEx or UPS or any local carrier in your country.
Ship them from you home to the golf course and then back to your home when your done golfing.
Contact the golf course or courses you intend to play and inquire if possible.

Many US courses gladly handle clubs for customers.
Avoid the hassle of lugging them around while on VaCa.

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2690 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!