IGNORED

Some kind of morning

chilepepper
Note: This thread is 2688 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Played with the men's group I usually play with this morning. On # 9 phone buzzes, my wife who never calls unless it important. Main line water leak. Ugh! I had 3 birdies on the front. The golf gods are cruel! Went home, fixed it, made t time for Tuesday.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Good times! I've gotten that call, and after everything got sealed up, watching my wife explain to our niece that auntie may have said a few words that are not part of her regular vocabulary was priceless. 

Enjoy your Tuesday game.

Hi, I live on a small island in the Pacific Ocean.

Was not golfing but came home after breakfast to a flooded first floor, with water pouring out from under the kitchen sink. Thought a supply line to the sink faucet had broken.  Turn out our new 9 month old pup had decided to play tug a war with the back yard water hose while we were gone. He won. Pulled the hose bib out of the stucco along with a couple feet of copper pipe. :mellow: We still have that dog. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

9 hours ago, iSank said:

Good times! I've gotten that call, and after everything got sealed up, watching my wife explain to our niece that auntie may have said a few words that are not part of her regular vocabulary was priceless. 

Enjoy your Tuesday game.

Or as we call it here "Effing and Jeffing" :-D

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Note: This thread is 2688 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!