IGNORED

Golf in Ft Worth area for Senior

Ron
Note: This thread is 2449 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We are in Watertown, in the 1000 Islands area.  

In my bag: All Lefty clubs
Goldsmith driver I built 10 degree reg flex, Orlimar 14 degree 3 wood, 7 wood
Cobra Oversize 3 and 4 iron; Gigagolf Ion Control 5 iron through PW firm flex and 1 inch over with 3 degrees upright
Golfsmith SW that I built, steel shaft reg flex, Cleveland Tour Action Raw 60 with dynamic golf stiff
Scotty Cameron Teryllium Newport putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I know the area.  My son who now lives in Colleyville (The reason I am now living here) graduated from Colgate which is in Hamilton, NY.  (Below you a bit.)  Get ready for cold winters like I have to get ready for hot summers!  (LOL)  I lived way down in Southern NY on Long Island.

Everything in Moderation, Keep it Simple, Less is Best

Ping G10 clubs:   D-9*, 3W-15.5*, H-18*, Irons-4 thru PW, W-50/ 54/ 58*, P- Redwood Zing 

Ball-Pro V1

I'm age 72 and a VN vet as well BRO 68-69. I play every weekend and sometimes during the week. We have many courses here. I would say the average fee is $50 on the weekends BUT much lower senior rates during the week. Two of the best courses in my opinion are Rockwood Park (completely redesigned and recently reopened muni) and Tangle Ridge (between Cedar Hill and Joe Pool Lake, east of Fort Worth). Also Stevens Park on the western edge of Dallas. Enjoy! -Marv

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2449 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!