IGNORED

Playing All The Same Brand Clubs

Note: This thread is 2628 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just bought a set of Ping G30's.  Set included 4-PW.  I decided to buy Lob, Gap and Sand to match the set.  I like when stuff matches.  My drives is a Taylo Made M2.  The G30 driver was twice the price,  so I decided against it. Here's my delimma... I want a 3 hybrid next.  Do I match the Taylor Made M2,  or go with Ping G30's?  Haha,  I don't know what to do.  

Irons - Ping G410 

Driver - Ping G410

3W - Ping G410

3H - Ping G410 

Putter - Ping Sigma 

21 hours ago, PingLuvR said:

Just bought a set of Ping G30's.  Set included 4-PW.  I decided to buy Lob, Gap and Sand to match the set.  I like when stuff matches.  My drives is a Taylo Made M2.  The G30 driver was twice the price,  so I decided against it. Here's my delimma... I want a 3 hybrid next.  Do I match the Taylor Made M2,  or go with Ping G30's?  Haha,  I don't know what to do.  

Tried to get stuff to match as well.  For a few months I had the ie1 irons, g30 lst driver, I15 5 wood and glide wedges, anser putter.  

Glides went too high on full shots and went nowhere...replaced with Callaway x forged old school, now all pm grind wedges for this year.

G30 lst...Ball speed and distance were fine until I put it up against the M series driver.  Got fitted for one.

Putter is now my old Scotty

Still have the I15, but the cally xr 4 wood  is now

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I play with a guy who has Titliest everything besides his putter (and he badly wants a Scotty). He always complains how Titliest doesn't have a good enough clothing line ha ha ha. I personally have a pretty mixed bag. Edel putter (which is sticking around for a while) ping wedges, Callaway irons, and TaylorMade Woods. This is the 1st year I'll have a  matching Driver, 3w, and hybrid. Just got the 3w and hybrid.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I would have to side on mixed bag. Driver Callaway woods TM & Cobra hybrid Adams & Titleist irons Titleist wedges Callaway & Bridgstone and putter Cleveland. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

A wise man once said... "Go with what you feel"

For me this leads to a mixed bag... Ish

TM Rocketballz Driver

TM 3w and Hybrid

TM M2 Irons

Cleveland Wedges

Scotty Putter

Titleist Balls

Note: This thread is 2628 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!