IGNORED

Vegas Golf - Cascata

Jay G
Note: This thread is 2640 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey folks,

Pretty excited to be heading out to Vegas in 2 weeks.  Looking like I will be playing at Cascata.  Anyone ever play it?  It looks beautiful from the pictures..

Edited by Jay G
hit enter after hey folks...

4 hours ago, Jay G said:

...Looking like I will be playing at Cascata.  Anyone ever play it?  It looks beautiful from the pictures..

A regular poster here, @Patch, has played there.  Maybe he can give you the scoop.  I know almost nothing about Las Vegas and the golf scene there. Have fun, play well and return with more money than you take there.  ;-)

Brian Kuehn

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cascata is a pretty up scale golf course. Pretty nice place out in the middle of no where. A caddy is required, and they do have a dress code. Carts were mandatory when we were there. The course is built on a hillside, so carts are the way to go. Have the front desk explain why a caddy is required when carts are mandatory.

Players staying at Caesars Palace get a discount, but I don't know what that is. Four of us played there some months ago After everything was bought and, including tips, we paid close $400 each. It was well worth it, as we had a great time. The young lady in the beverage cart made sure we had a good time. 

Not sure what condition the course in right now. We have had some bad weather. Perhaps a search could give an updated look at the course. 

Take your camera for some picts. Lots of nice views..

• Upvote 1

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

patch summer it up pretty well. it is not course you want to walk and I found the caddy to be well worth the expense. the putts break to the mountain...which sounds simple enough but I couldn't read them worth a damn.

All in all greens are fast, course is in great shape and they leave plenty of space between groups. they do a great job with service from the time you enter the gates till you leave.

I would play again with a doubt.

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Note: This thread is 2640 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!