IGNORED

Favorite alchoholic beverages

stealthhwk
Note: This thread is 2213 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am not much of a connoisier or artisan, so for years I mostly stuck with double jack and water. Lately, however, I like Jameson straight up.  For beers, nothing fancy. Bud Ice is fine, sometimes I might go with a Corona or even Pacifico. In Italy of course, it was Peroni, but the stuff you get here is not the same.  Wines, no real preference (there is an older thread on this), but I do like Yellowtail Shiraz or Shiraz/Cabernet blend.  I am not into expensive labels at all. 

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 months later...

What's the diferrence between a wino and a wine connisseur?

Income!

Liquor - tequila, lime juice and Squirt.  Very refreshing.  Spiced Rum and ginger ale

Beer - don't like the IPA's at all.  Enjoy the lighter less hoppy beers.

4 hours ago, Zekez said:

What's the diferrence between a wino and a wine connisseur?

Income!

Liquor - tequila, lime juice and Squirt.  Very refreshing.  Spiced Rum and ginger ale

Ditto for me.  I don't like hoppy beers.  I prefer good 'ol fashion Pilsner beer.  Any Pilsner will do.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

On March 10, 2017 at 10:10 AM, knucklebuster said:

Drink Smithwicks most of the time,I like to try all the craft beers as well.I do like a good brandy or a hot whiskey when I'm feeling under the weather.

Ditto on the Smithwicks. When I was driving around Ireland on vacation, I chose my dinner pub each day based on whether they had a Smithwicks light in the window. Never a bad meal.

Marshall

6 hours ago, Zekez said:

I have tried to get into IPAs, yet to find one I like.  My parents both prefer IPAs, so if I ever find I like them, there's plenty any time I visit them.  Beer I'll go with ... I still don't know the names.  Sam Adams and Guinness (not mixed).  

Liquor I drink Scotch neat, preferring Islays and Highlands, depending how I feel.  I keep both in stock, especially since so many don't like Islay.  You can almost always find a bottle of Shieldaig 18 year in my home.

If I'm going with a mixed drink, it'll usually be an Old Fashioned (Bulleit Rye) or a Vesper, sometimes simpler with a vodka tonic.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• 9 months later...

On the course a nice cold beer at the most a second beer.  But if I have anymore then I can forget about having any type of a decent score.  In fact with every additional beer you can start to decrease the number of golf balls I have.

At home I enjoy sipping on Scotch, preferably single malt but a nice blend is fine also.  I enjoy the complexity and differences in flavor from one type to another.  Highland Park 12, Highland Park Dark Origins, Talisker Distillers Edition, Bunnahabhain 12 and Cragganmore Distillers Edition - uffda sorta long list but a nice variety of flavors.  

- Dean

Driver: PXG GEN3 Proto X Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange
Fairway wood: 5 Wood PXG 0341 GEN2 hzrdus smoke yellow

2 Iron PXG XP Evenflow Blue

3 Utility Iron Srixon 3 20*
Irons:  5 thru PW PXG GEN3 XP Steelfiber 95 -  Wedges: Mizuno T7 48, 52, 56 and 60 Recoil 110 shafts 6
Putter: In search of the Holy Grail Ball: Snell MTBx

Note: This thread is 2213 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!