IGNORED

Fujikura Vista Pro 60R

Note: This thread is 2503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just had a driver shaft fitting and the Vista Pro won. Anyone else out there play this shaft? Also, I'm putting Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 65R in my 3 and 5 fairways. I play the Callaway GBBs. I really like the heads, but the Kuro Kage shafts didn't fit my swing.

• Administrator

Aside from asking if anyone else played the shaft, you didn't say much. I don't.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10 hours ago, Hoganman1 said:

I give up. Nobody is responding to my post. I couldn't even get a nasty tweet from Trump.

I've just picked up a Speeder 661 R and have a Motore F3 in stiff, but haven't tried the Pro. I'm glad it works for you.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

On 6/6/2017 at 8:35 PM, iacas said:

Aside from asking if anyone else played the shaft, you didn't say much. I don't.

Good point. I don't know what I was expecting.

When I was looking for butt soft driver shafts that was one that came up.  Oldie but goodie.  Didn't know they would still fit people into that one where it's not high end current.

Great shaft!  Good for a smooth transition

On 6/5/2017 at 4:44 PM, Hoganman1 said:

Just had a driver shaft fitting and the Vista Pro won. Anyone else out there play this shaft? Also, I'm putting Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 65R in my 3 and 5 fairways. I play the Callaway GBBs. I really like the heads, but the Kuro Kage shafts didn't fit my swing.

7 hours ago, Typhoon92 said:

When I was looking for butt soft driver shafts that was one that came up.  Oldie but goodie.  Didn't know they would still fit people into that one where it's not high end current.

Great shaft!  Good for a smooth transition

There is a new version of the Vista Pro which was introduced last year.  It replaced the EXS line.  The original Vista Pro was a really good shaft and I sold a ton of them for many years.  I don't have any experience with the latest version, but I'm sure it's excellent.  Fujikura has always made great products.

• Upvote 1

Bridgestone j40 445 w/ Graphite Design AD DJ-7
Callaway Steelhead Plus 3 wood w/ RCH Pro Series 3.2
Adams Idea Pro hybrids (3 & 4) w/ Aldila VS Proto 
Bridgestone j33 CB (5-PW) w/ original Rifle 5.5
Bridgestone West Coast 52*, j40 satin 56* & 60* w/ DG S-300
Odyssey White Hot XG #9
Bridgestone B330-RX

Note: This thread is 2503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!