IGNORED

Save Tower Tee in St. Louis, MO!

Note: This thread is 1406 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 11/2/2017 at 7:31 AM, Tim Williamson said:

I can relate to what you've said, billchao, about taking an already population dense area and putting more houses on it.

As @billchao said, the area has plenty of houses already. I wonder what effect 150+ additional homes - and the accompanying concrete - would have on stormwater drainage in the area. A creek which runs through the western half of the site is an area low spot.

The range gets its name from the Channel 5 TV tower that sets on the property. Owner 

On 11/2/2017 at 9:30 AM, RandallT said:

Happy Birthday, @WUTiger !  Now go save the Tee Tower!

I've been following the Tower Tee story, but was unable to attend the Nov. 13 zoning meeting.

Edited by WUTiger

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tower Tee will be open till July 2018. I spoke to Steve Lotz this evening. He may open another location, not as close for most of us St. Louis city and South County residents. Enjoy these last few months at Tower Tee!  http://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/tower-tee-complex-set-to-close-july-1-2018/63-491562474?scroll=0

• Informative 1

Note: This thread is 1406 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.