• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
b_diddy746

Super exciting….

b_diddy746    0
My Titleist driver just broke on me over the winter. It was a good driver, but I bought it used and for cheap, so I wasn’t really surprised when it did. Being in college, most of us have to watch our pennies, but I honestly can’t go a week without hitting a bucket of balls. So I needed to get a driver…like now. So I put some thought into it and did some research…and I decided to get fitted for a nice shaft, then get it off eBay (New UST Proforce sv2 77g) along with a decent head (New Cleveland Hi-bore 8.5*). I put the two together and I honestly couldn’t be happier. I hit a bucket of balls and I was annihilating the ball with it… Further than I have been for a couple of years actually. But what impressed me most was my feeling of control over the club. I was able to work the ball with it, it just felt so right….. Me =

supercow    0
I caved in the face of my 980F early last year (hitting range balls - you could actually see a chunk of the ball lodged in the face where it gave in. LOL). Surprisingly, they replaced it with a 906F2!

ks8829    5
Mike, I read your "Pros I've been told I look like:"
you have a grin like Rodney Dangerfield, in a good way,
may I hear you say......... I get no respect....... I get no respect............

Mike, did you know "Ohio" means good morning in a language I speak?

mikelz    2
Mike, I read your "Pros I've been told I look like:"

I get no respect, I tell ya', no respect.

My parents were alcoholics. I ran away from home. They put my picture on a bottle of scotch. I get no respect, I tell ya', no respect. I'll bite: what language?