IGNORED

My Swing (alexkirbyeditor)

alexkirbyeditor
Note: This thread is 2200 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello guys,

I'm starting to play golf again after six years of not swinging a club. Lessons with a pro is something I will be looking into but, in the meantime, wondered if I could ask for some thoughts from this forum?

Below is an embedded video of my swing. It's the first time I've been to the driving range in a very long time... I think the basics are still there but I've lost all knowledge of how to self-analyse so any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm 29, around 90kg and used to play off 12 (although, as I said, that was some years ago now). I hit around 250 yards with a driver and have always struggled with a slice. However, I have noticed that my swing has changed since I last played, probably due to me being a lot heavier now.

Thanks in advance,

Kirby

Videos: 

I've been Playing Golf for: 15 years (but haven't played for seven)

My current handicap index or average score is: 18+

My typical ball flight is: Fade

The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: I have no idea

I'm starting to play golf again after six years of not swinging a club. Lessons with a pro is something I will be looking into but, in the meantime, wondered if I could ask for some thoughts from this forum?

Below is an embedded video of my swing. It's the first time I've been to the driving range in a very long time... I think the basics are still there but I've lost all knowledge of how to self-analyse so any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm 29, around 90kg and used to play off 12 (although, as I said, that was some years ago now). I hit around 250 yards with a driver and have always struggled with a slice. However, I have noticed that my swing has changed since I last played, probably due to me being a lot heavier now.

Thanks in advance,

Kirby

Note: This thread is 2200 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!