nevets88

Golf equipment "free agents" - WSJ

23 posts / 2756 viewsLast Reply

This is it.

This forum isn't big on equipment. We realize that it's mostly the Indian, not really the arrow. Or bow.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I am talking about the pros who are switching to different equipment manufacturers. A few years back I could have sworn there was a forum for all the Nike moves that were made and others too. 

5 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

I am talking about the pros who are switching to different equipment manufacturers. A few years back I could have sworn there was a forum for all the Nike moves that were made and others too. 

Maybe here, but that was a big deal because Nike shut down. It was more "news" than Justin Rose switching to Honma or something.

5 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

Not when they stopped making clubs but when they signed Rory and a few other players. 

I don't know what to tell ya. Start a topic about the equipment changes if you want, or use this one.

As a general rule, though, we don't care too much about equipment here, mostly because I never really cared about what equipment pros were playing.