Sign in to follow this  
tehuti

Sunday Morning Golf - North OC

4 posts / 6531 viewsLast Reply

Is anyone interested in playing a regular Sunday morning schedule in North OC?

I try to play either Brea Creek 9 or Birch Hills on Sunday mornings solo, and figured I’d see if 1 to 3 others would be interested in getting a regular thing going at least twice a month.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hi Tehuti. I'm a new member and looking at what SoCal members are saying and doing. I live in Anaheim and 5 months getting back into golf. Learning a new swing, practicing and just starting to play some shorter courses (Birch Hills, Casta del Sol) and easier courses like Dad Miller GC and Costa Mesa GC. I frequent The Island's (Anaheim) and Super Sports (Orange) driving ranges.Later.

I spend a lot of time at the Islands, Birch Hills and Brea Creek. I have also been playing Newport Beach lately.

Let me know if you ever want to meet up for a round on Sunday mornings. I try to get out before 9 AM.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades