IGNORED

Should I, or Shouldn’t I?

Note: This thread is 1973 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello all. It’s been a while since I’ve posted, but I finally got moved. Now I live about 5 miles from TPC Sawgrass (sorry, had to brag lol). Anyways, I found a set of Nike Vapor Pro. 5,6,7,8,9 iron. Driver, 3 wood, 4 hybrid and vapor bag. Below is what I have. Which do y’all think is the better set? Should I keep what I have, or sell it and buy the Nike’s?

I posted pictures of my clubs, and the Nike’s.

Ping G30 Driver (and tool) with brand new ALTA Shaft and brand new DRI-TAC grip. Nike SQ MachSpeed 3 wood with UST Mamiya AXIV Pro Force shaft. Nike T60 7 wood (probably my favorite club in my bag besides my driver) with Fujikura Ignite shaft. TaylorMade RBZ Tour S 5 wood with RBZ RUL70 shaft. Taylormade R7 4,6,7,9,PW. TaylorMade Tour Burner 5 iron. Ping Tour-W SW. Wilson Ultra 8 iron. Ray Cook SilverRay SR500 putter. Nike Xtreme Sport IV bag. I’ll also throw in about 50 Nike balls.  

AB4742F8-A195-400C-8D2A-1D48C14EEAF9.jpeg

33A554AF-1334-4993-AB7D-059FD5375B1B.jpeg

3B1B60F7-E53E-49A3-A8FA-AAA367C4E7EB.jpeg

Edited by LarryEdwards
Added photos

• iacas changed the title to Should I, or Shouldn’t I?

This is always a tough question for us to answer. It is so personal. I think the Nike irons are better than the R7s. But I've played the G30 driver and like it a lot.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

ummmm  Keep Both????       

I mean I like having a fluid set of Irons, so, how about keep the Vapor Irons, and use the other stuff for practice or a backup set

It is what it is

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1973 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!