Sign in to follow this  
TN94z

My first 9 holes in Disc golf

4 posts / 8552 viewsLast Reply

Jacob and I went out and played 9 holes yesterday. It was okay. Not sure it's something I'll put much time in but playing occasionally will be okay. Maybe it was just because we weren't that good...haha. I actually lost my driver that came in the set. Hole 4 runs right along side a creek. I teed off and it was looking pretty good and then a big gust of wind came up and pushed it towards the creek. We saw where it went in and went and looked for a long time. Not sure if it got in the creek and sank or what but we never found it. We didn't keep score or anything.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

20 hours ago, iacas said:

The thing is, you get better quite quickly.

Start with putters and mids. Avoid drivers for a long time.

I can see that. By the last few holes, i had gotten my shots to get closer to what I wanted.

That is what I told Jacob. I told him that I wasn't worried about replacing that driver until I could play descent with the putter and mid range. I'm not giving up on it already or anything. I'll just carry them and play when my wife takes Emma to the park. I just don't think I'll ever work at getting good at it like I do with my sticks.

22 hours ago, iacas said:

The thing is, you get better quite quickly.

Start with putters and mids. Avoid drivers for a long time.

Just like regular golf....lol.