IGNORED

My Swing (Bo the Golfer)

Bo the Golfer

Lot of the same old same old. Wasn't my swing thought as I kept thinking arms straight and short swing. More work to do. 

@boogielicious I'll for sure get a picture of my lead hand grip on here. Thank you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

So working to get shorter as @iacas has prescribed. Still could be shorter I think and I'm thinking I could be a touch closer to the ball. Let me know what you think. 

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

• Administrator

Can you do it slowly, pause at the top before you swing down, and not bend the right elbow nearly as much? 🙂 

Your full swing isn't going to be very different (the one at the end) if you do it at full speed. Even if you do a bunch of (fast) rehearsals right before it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades