6 posts / 827 viewsLast Reply

Looking at new irons for next year and narrowed it down to either the Mizuno 919 forged or the Wilson Staff V6. Not hit either yet but love the look of them both.

Has anyone tried these or able to confirm if the Wilson quality is a lot less than Mizuno? I always thought Wilson were a budget make for supermarkets etc.

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Hit 'em both and see which you like and feel best with and about....no one can make that decision for you.

Love them both but I got burned by Callaway and had several clubs break after a misfit. Are Wilson any less quality than Mizuno as I'm worried the same will happen.

As @Osnola stated, only you will be able to make that determination after hitting each.   During my fitting, I hit both and didn't like either.   You're preference will be completely different.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Pádraig Harrington plays Wilson Staff. I have never hit them myself but I also have not heard of anything bad about them. As compared to Mizuno, don't know. It is really up to you as stated above.